Menu

The most durable ear buds are made by ________.

Angie in VA

coosh have worked well for us. i have three littles, and so far, only one pair broke because someone stepped on them. but normal wear and tear, none have fallen apart in the 3+ years I have been using them so far.

Thank you. I'm not sure my dc or I would like that around the ear part. Going to look to see if there are other versions.

And I see there one set has detachable ear rings. And the price is right! Score!

These (Nuforce -- the more expensive ones) have lasted me years. The wires to the headphones are very wide, almost never tangle and don't break when the cord gets caught on things. I love them. While I have had these, my kids have been through about 10 sets of Sony, Skullcandy, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Nuforce-NE-600M-BLACK-High-Efficiency-Headphones-Microphone/dp/B007POCCBY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397234213&sr=8-1&keywords=Nuforce+headphones

These (Nuforce -- the more expensive ones) have lasted me years. The wires to the headphones are very wide, almost never tangle and don't break when the cord gets caught on things. I love them. While I have had these, my kids have been through about 10 sets of Sony, Skullcandy, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Nuforce-NE-600M-BLACK-High-Efficiency-Headphones-Microphone/dp/B007POCCBY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397234213&sr=8-1&keywords=Nuforce+headphones

I might get these for dd...and me. For ds? I may get him some Coosh. 

My kids are older so I don't know how they hold up with younger children, but we've been using the top rated cheap earbuds on Amazon for a few years now and they've held up well. Just plug in earbuds and Panasonic cheapies with about 10,000 reviews should pop up first.

Thank you for all the suggestions. I had some Coosh sent to dd at college. Love Amazon Prime!

I just happened to peek at 1sale today and saw not one but two offers for headphones. I got the cheaper one, 2 in fact, to dole out while I save for sturdier ones. I've never ordered from them before, so we'll see how that goes.

Lots of good info here. Thank you, everyone.