Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

But I don't wanna'! --- Okay, step one of the daily routine done.

Today is busy, so I really need this thread.

Coffee & get e-mail down to 0 again
Laundry
Church
Feed everyone
More Laundry
Pay bills
Prep school for next week
Cut the dog's toenails
Purge toy room if time allows
Ask the kids to vac & mop the entire house (mud season is officially here)
Prep meal for the crew to eat while I'm gone
Perform - Last location, last show. Hooray! I get my life back!

It's gonna be warm today (ok above 32) I hope all this snow is gone before Good Friday :)
- boil down sap- started
- gather sap (dh and dd1)
- dishes- done for now
- dinner- meat pulled
- self Ed/ reading
- tidy house- done for now
- load of laundry- in the dryer
- bedtime routine

Good Sunday morning ladies! :)

I'm staying home today as I slept in this morning.

Getting ready for a busy week:

• vacuum, dust and mop 
  • clean bathrooms
  • take Ella Bella to groomers @ 1:30
  • wash all her bedding 
  • laundry--3 loads 
  • work on lesson plans for this week--some how this week was lost and we have them for the rest of the month already done.
  • dinner 

Good morning! Back from mass, dd2 didn't have class today, as she passed her confirmation test/interview last week. Only two more weeks until classes are officially finished!

Today, hanging out, watching basketball and a few chores. Dinner with my side of the family for March birthdays tonight.

Have a great day!

I went to church but am back in bed with pjs on. It is a dreary day here today and I think I may be getting the ick everyone seems to have had.

Goals:
Two loads laundry
Clear pile in bedroom
Make dinner
Return library books

Reach goal:
Talk to dh about calendar

Well, dh didn't let me get up to volunteer at the pancake breakfast fundraiser this am----my cough was too yucky. So he and dd19 helped. Ds, dd14, and I arrived quite late to enjoy the food and friends. Ds and dd14 helped to clean up. I stayed far away from everyone!

We won the wine raffle basket :D

Ds spent 30 minutes talking to his third grade teacher and his 7th/8th grade English teacher :)

Then dh and I did the taxes... I really wish we didn't receive a refund but it's nigh on impossible to "zero out" his withholding due to the way his firm calculates things.

Now I have to figure out something for dinner (had grilling on the meal plan but it's pouring still). Dd19 will be here all week during spring break. Ds is going to stay at his friends' apartment so he can go to work and stay up late doing his comp sci class projects. It was nice having him around this weekend :)

Church.... Done! Found out we're having a brunch on Palm Sunday, so the parent letter I sent out about practicing for the Palm Branch Processional during Sunday school is wrong because there will be no Sunday school. You know. If anything I am learning to be flexible. Which is not in my nature.

Pinewood Derby is done. Talk about long and boring. And waaaay too many awards given out. Good grief. At least I got to talk to a friend of mine who I really like, but never see.

Now, I'm baking. I need to go check on my neighbor. They took her away in an ambulance last night at 10:30. I talked with her briefly when they were loading her up. She was conscious, and a little embarrassed, so I think she was ok. She's an elderly widow. She does have family nearby, so that's good. I want to being her some rolls, though. Sometimes I feel like I get so caught up in my family and everything that is going on that I just don't reach out to my neighbors like I should. So, I'm trying to make an effort. Although, as my mom told me once, I don't have a lot of effort left at the end of the day.

Scoby snacks are rather like dog chews. Ds was willing to lick them. Actually he licked the one I gave him, swiped the others I was holding, rolled them into a ball, stuck it in his mouth and disappeared into the undergrowth eyeing me suspiciously.  :huh: