Menu

Who's going to tackle Tuesday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Clean kitchen

Laundry - load of scrubs ready to go in the washing machine - start that first thing!

bank

Physical therapy

Lunch with my favorite Zumba instructor who is moving away.   :crying:   

School

Dinner

Not sure what to give dh to take to work for his meal  - tuna sandwich?  I forgot to get bread and jam today at the store.  I hope I have enough bread for a sandwich.

Oh let's see...

- dishes

- one load laundry (got to wash dd2's new clothes from yesterday)- in the dryer

- boil down sap- started first batch :)

- tidy house- done

- nap- done

- college stuff- did some

- dd1 off bus- done

- dinner- meat thawed

- bedtime routine

- store for salad fixings (probably dh after work)- dh is getting

Good morning! 

breakfast and lunch for dh 

coffee and computer time for me

breakfast for the rest of us

tidy house

school with ds: Awana, math, grammar, reading, science, history, writing

school with dd: Chemistry, Algebra 2, history

lunch

Kroger

Bank

laundry

work on stuff for dual enrollment application (I still need to finish grades from last semester because dd couldn't find a few tests she didn't put in her binders. She finally found them while cleaning in her room.)

dinner

call dh (staying out of town tonight)

play a game with the kids

I have a yucky cold :(

Today's tackling will be light:

--school

--put library books through drop slot

--pick up dd19 after classes so she can drive to the middle school drama club

--have dd stop at store on the way back w the van

--drive dd back

--check in w friend coordinating a fundraiser pancake breakfast Sunday for our friend with kidney failure

Non-drowsy store-brand sudafed---HA!

To do:

Dining room (dust, vacuum)

Laundry

sort through school material (I will never overindulge at Staples again during back to school sales)

list curriculum for sale

list books on paperback swap

Take donation bags to Goodwill

dd to musical theater class

library(check out/renew books, drop off donations at used book store)

Storm prep

-bring in wood

-make sure chickens have full food bin and water and extra shavings in their nest boxes

-candles and lighters

-charge all electronics (wind might knock out power)

-make something I can heat up on the stovetop ( in case we lose power)

-bring in anything outside that might get blown away

-bungee down trash cans

-fill gas tank in car, truck and snowblower

-get things I am almost out of at feed and grain store

School with youngest

refill and pick up prescriptions for eldest

Lit class over tonight to watch Gatsby as we just finished it in class, should be done before the storm hits

pick up some groceries if I can, need to check with dh funds-wise, almost out of gluten free cereal, fruit and waffles for eldest  and she HAS to eat something fast in the mornings to take her pills.

In a little bit I'm taking #2 to the grandparents.  #1 will be gone all day to the local university and then 4H.

I'm going to watch last night's Blacklist, maybe bake some cookies and I may even take a nap.  Ahhhh free time!

This will happen again next Tuesday, too!!  I'm kind of excited about free time--it so rarely happens!

Good Morning..it's snowing...2-4 inches.  I declared today a sewing day.   

DS will work on his school work and I'll sew and redecorate for spring.   At least when it really warms up and stays warm I'll be ready.  :D

Today:

• school 
  • redecorate for spring
  • cook a yummy weight watchers dinner
  • sew
  • listen to music and enjoy watching the last snow of the season... I hope.  :D

Have a great day ladies!  :seeya:

Done:

-school

-lunch & read aloud

-take dd10 and dd7 to music lesson (I forgot that the lesson got cancelled...so we waited for 20 minutes and then went back home :huh: )

-groceries

-library

-Greek & Latin vocab

Dinner is in the oven, the kids are playing outside or upstairs, aka NOT near me (except for dd3 of course).

I'm going to read some Latin now, I got a new Latin reader from Amazon :D.

Good morning! I had a dentist appointment early and picked up dd1 from practice. dd2 is hanging with her swim buddies all day and I will get her at the end of afternoon practice.

No cavities or bad news (like the horrible stretch last year with a root canal and two crowns), so woo hoo!

Everyone who is at home is working. ds1 is finally feeling the time crunch and buckling down. I have cleaning to do today (dusting and floors) and decluttering in study and teen school room.

I have school administration, sports administration, and some meditation on the direction of my life and what I need to do with it. Then, pm practices at two pools with staggered start times ( thank goodness for coaches who are aware of multi-swimmer families).

Have a great day!

We are on spring break this week so no school! Woohoo!!

So other than the typical house stuffs, I will be taking the kids up to church to pack up and move our canned goods and clothes donations over to our new food pantry/clothes closet building. It opens in 2 weeks, so we've got to get it done.

That means going through to sort, season and size 4 rooms of clothes and one room of "household items"and pack up what wont fit in the new area.

Food delivery arrives tomorrow, so need to make sure freezer and fridge are ready.

Print posters and handouts for bldg and flyers for announcement of opening.

Then we will begin cleaning out our detached garage.

Of course not all of this will be done today, but it begins today.

Morning, Gals!

Sorry for all you still stuck with winter. Luckymama, hope you feel better soon!

Today....

** school. Already done with Bible and Greek (for everyone) and LA for both boys. Kids are outside now eating snack and playing baseball. I love this homeschooling lifestyle, but somehow... it's still hard for me to realize that my kids have all this free time and we're still doing school. It's just weird for me.

** fold some laundry

** get girls' spring clothes out.

** dd1 has tumbling

** dinner at my parents' house

Laundry is now in the dryer.

Human care is now all done.  My meds have gotten more complicated since many are now prescribed "as you see fit".  So I have to assess my pain level, my inflammation level, my edema level . . . and then take things as needed.  Better "up to the minute" care, but hard to just fill my pill box and go!

Dd is now set with her assignment.  It is not the kind of assignment she likes doing, so we'll see how this goes. . .   OK - she's already starting to balk. . .   If it is done with attitude, it is still done, right?

Ack!  I'm trying not to stress.  I think I'm going to quick dart down to the grocery store and back so that I can pack dh's work food now before I have to go to therapy/ lunch out/ errands.  

Dining room (dust, vacuum)

Laundry

sort through school material (I will never overindulge at Staples again during back to school sales)

list curriculum for sale

list books on paperback swap (tonight after dinner)

Take donation bags to Goodwill

dd to musical theater class

library(check out/renew books, drop off donations at used book store while dd is at class)

ds3 swept and mopped for me today. Ah, the power of add ons in video games.

So the house looks pretty good and we are going to leave a bit early for ds1 to get to the bank. I read on the couch in the sun while ds3 worked. It was wonderful.

I still have things to do and think on, but I have time while I wait.

Have a great afternoon!

Well, I got through math with dd, discussed her history reading, checked on her English, and discussed her research paper.

Older dd dropped off the library books and stopped at the grocery store. And then she made dinner while I sat in the comfy chair with a throw and my Kindle :) Dh dropped her off at the dorm on his way to meet a friend for coffee. Younger dd cleaned up the kitchen :)

That's it for today.