Menu

Yay! DD finally gets to watch Catching Fire!

unsinkable

Rented it on the xbox tonight. I'd forgotten where it ended. It would have been better to just forget about it and watch all three movies when the last one comes out.

Actually -- there will be four movies made from the three books. Number 3 was in production well before Catching Fire was released in the theaters, and is due to be released in November, I think. Then Number 4 is scheduled for release a year after that.

No, no, no!! It requires full attention. Plus, you will get tear stains all over your papers. 

I honestly don't remember the last time I sat and watched anything, other than the two showings of The Hunger Games in the theater on Opening Night and Day. I'm always multitasking. I'm afraid if I tried to sit and watch, I'd be snoring before long.

Actually -- there will be four movies made from the three books. Number 3 was in production well before Catching Fire was released in the theaters, and is due to be released in November, I think. Then Number 4 is scheduled for release a year after that.

It'll be so sad to see a new actor playing Plutarch.

No new actor. I read he only had one small scene to finish.

Yes, and ds said that they will be using CGI to do what they need to with his character to fill in the missing portions since his death. 

I don't remember enough about the books to know whether he was to appear in the next two movies.