Menu

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Curricula Sales

lexi

Awesome! 

Yes, I'm waiting very very very impatiently for the PHP sale.  I want some audio books and some other downloadable products for FLL and SOTW. 

IEW has some things on sale

Apologia has something..........

What I really want is Memoria Press, Classical Academic Press, and Beast Academy.  I can dream!

A Journey Through Learning just dropped their lapbook prices permanently to $4.50 each and are having a 20% off sale on November 28-Dec 2, excluding geomatters items. Just use download20 at checkout.

www.thisreadingmama mentioned on facebook that starting on December 1st her popular bundled pre-k program would be on sale.

Amanda Bennett is having a Black Friday sale which begins on 11/29 at 12am EST and a huge Cyber Monday sale that begins 12/2 at 5am EST. If you are interested in her sale I recommend signing up for her emails. My emails said to watch my inbox for more details. At certain times she'll have up to 50% off. In the past I stocked up during these sales but I am good for this year.

Not Black Friday, but Audible.com is still having a November Sale: Buy 4 audiobooks and get $10 credit.  

They have Teaching Company, SWB's history for Teens and adults, and Apologia Science.  

Of course there are many classics and fun books for kids too.

Audible has samples you can listen to before buying and an exchange policy if you don't like it.  Also, some people really like to buy the Kindle book and add Whispersync to books that it is available for.  An audio book does not have the Kindle book with it. 

Educents has a new site with 20% off Black Friday and many new deals and new rewards.

http://www.educents.com/?utm_source=Educents&utm_campaign=9f6a3c4110-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8da5a224bb-9f6a3c4110-81826305&mc_cid=9f6a3c4110&mc_eid=63cea93ba0

Coupon page:http://www.educents.com/coupons

Sorry, it looks like the A + free software deal is gone now.  I got it free for Fractions and Middle School Math.  

The deals are limited and have time limits.  I know I missed out on some great deals in the past.  

They always seem to have some freebies so I will keep looking!

http://aplustutorsoft.com/submityourcouponcode?couponcode=%20ADVENTUREZ

I got this link in my email directly from A+ for Black Friday and Cyber Monday coupons!!

IEW again! 50% off Clearance

The Adoremus Books code is a good one as you won't normally be able to get IEW stuff on sale. (IEW is also having a 50% off their clearance items starting at 9 a.m. on 12/2. First come, first sold.) Adoremus used to carry the All About Learning stuff & you could get it on sale during one of these, but I haven't seen their stuff there in a couple of years.

I believe Classical Academic Press will have free shipping (for US customers) from Black Friday through Cyber Monday.

Black Friday Sale. All Items 25% Off!

Use Code BLACK13 at Checkout.

I got the code from Adoremus Books (many classical resources including IEW, Memoria Press, etc.):

Black Friday Sale. All Items 25% Off!

Use Code BLACK13 at Checkout.

Adoremus used to have some Spalding items with much cheaper shipping than Spalding. I don't know if they still do. Flashcards and the reading comprehension books.

Kimberly Garcia (WTM mom and creator of the Write From History books) has a sale going on.

Along with eating turkey, the Thanksgiving Holiday kicks off the beginning of the giving season. To do our part, we want to give you 40% off our e-books from now until the close of day on Cyber Monday.

To take advantage of this offer:

They have ...SWB's history for Teens and adults

Have you sampled this audio book? I listened to the first SOTW audio book and did not like the reader's voice. I only listened to a bit of the first chapter (Nomads) and found it a very sloppy reading with the reader emphasising the wrong words in every sentence.

So I am hoping the Audible audio book will be of a better quality.

Educents has a new site ... Elementary A + math software FREE. 

Please share the Educents link. I googled, but only got blog posts with links to pinterest/facebook.

Thanks!

Can anyone explain the PHP sale? Is it on everything? I looked but must bees sing something. Plus in on my phone and the site it not easy to navigate on it.

I don't think the details have been announced yet.  It doesn't start until Monday.

Amazon is offering 30% off any ONE book with the code BOOKDEAL at checkout. It has to be a book shipped through them and is good until December 1st. It's not the greatest deal, but if your a prime member it makes it a decent deal.

Thanks for sharing this one!! Just used it :)

Alright, I think I have posted more in this thread than I have since I've been a member :lol:

Barnes and noble has a coupon code for 30% off one item and can only be used once, for any item *excludes nook devices and nook books* it expires on December 2nd. The code is BFRIDAY30

They also have educational games and toys buy 1 get 1 50% off, and you can use the coupon code with this deal. To make this even better, if you sign up for the free trial of their shipping program, you get free shipping. (I was able to get the games No stress chess and rush hour for $22.28 shipped).

They also have The elf on the shelf that the code works on also, and with the free shipping, it brought it down to around $22.00. (depending on your tax rate).

Also, The nook touch is on sale for $39.00, down from $79.00, and the nook HD for $79.00, down from $129.00.

ETA: The nook HD deal is only available in stores, but you can get the nook touch online.

Better World Books has 25% off 5 or more used books shipped from their site today. There used books are very used, but I got a good deal on the K12 Human Odyssey books. I usually search their site by ISBN number. You get better results.

Thank you! I was able to get quite a few of TOG books for our next unit :hurray:

I'm SO glad I didn't buy anything. Bad financial news came in the mail today. There won't be any PHP cyber-monday for me.

Thankfully, there are so many good vintage books. And the library. And kind friends who let me tap off their wifi. There is nothing I need. When it comes to free input, the world is really a friendlier place than when I was a child, crying because I didn't have access to more input.

I received this e-mail recently:

Please join us on Monday, Dec. 2– Friday, Dec. 6 for our annual clearance sale, where we offer to customers a coupon that will save them 50% on our already reduced clearance prices. You will find this coupon posted here at 9AM Central Time: http://iew.com/clearance13 It will be good until Friday, Dec. 6, at 4PM Central Time. 

Note that some of the materials we are clearancing are scheduled to be revised by March 2014, so please plan accordingly. The titles which will have the most significant revisions include Fix-It!, Ancient History-Based Writing Lessons, US History-Based Writing Lessons*, Radars, Rockets, and Robotics, and Fables Myths and Fairy Tales. All these are noted in the clearance product description. 

LULU is having a Sale now....Code: .FREESHIP 

Code: HOLIDAY25   25% OFF!    

http://gifts.lulu.com/

THESE CODES HAVE TO BE ENTERED SEPARATELY AND WORK TOGETHER EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS THEY DON'T. JUST MAKE SURE WHEN YOU CHECK OUT.

They have a new Curriculum :  Language Lessons through Literature by Kathy Jo Devore.  

FYI: I had to type her name in to search for this on LULU.

There are 2 new threads to read more about this particular curriculum.  The Author has posted on both of them as well. :)