Menu

Peace Hill Press Cyber-Monday Sale

Hunter

One more question.  Have any Canadians purchased and not been charged shipping??  I'm at the point where I've entered in my address and I'm ready to make a payment on an OPGTR seat with the magnets, etc, and the shipping is calculated at FREE?  I haven't proceeded from there because that makes no sense.

When I am on any of my ios mobile devices (iphone, ipad mini), and I try to click on the navigation bar, I cannot click on a subcategory. As an example, if I try to hit Story of the world directly on the navigation bar, my screen reads it as Audiobooks and Lectures as the two are overlaid on each other on my screen. I can only navigate to top bar item subcategories by using the search feature. That's not a problem for me, as I know what I want to buy, but it makes browsing virtually impossible.

So what did everyone get? I got FLL 4 for next year and SOTW 3 audio download. I wanted to get 4 as well, but am hoping they do this sale again next year so I can get 4 then. :)

I got the student pages download for SOTW 4 and Famous Figures of the Civil War (we love that whole series). I seriously contemplated WWS 1 & 2, but IEW is working very well for us so I'm trying to convince myself I don't need them.

My first reaction was, "You are out of control, woman!"

So....

Did you purchase the entire levels as downloads?

Yes, TMs and Student texts. And psssst.... If you sign up for the newsletters, you get an extra 10% off. ;)

I don't even know if I'll use WWS with my kids, but *I'm* going through them right now to teach ME how to write. ;)

When I am on any of my ios mobile devices (iphone, ipad mini), and I try to click on the navigation bar, I cannot click on a subcategory. As an example, if I try to hit Story of the world directly on the navigation bar, my screen reads it as Audiobooks and Lectures as the two are overlaid on each other on my screen. I can only navigate to top bar item subcategories by using the search feature. That's not a problem for me, as I know what I want to buy, but it makes browsing virtually impossible.

I had this problem on my iPad...the For Fun and Samples tabs at the top wrapped around to form a second row.  When I would click History and then try to click Story of the World, it would keep taking me either to the For Fun page or the Samples.  Eventually I got it to work, but it took many tries.  The tabs that wrap around are interfering with the sub-menus.  Just FYI for the powers that be.

Well I went from having just a few lectures in my cart to adding Story of the World 1 audio and the AG to my cart.... now debating.  We plan to start it next year, so not sure if it's worth getting them now or not. I am sure I can find the text used, but not as sure that I can find good quality audio used - and I do get soooo tired of reading aloud all the time.

Debating. Debating.... or we could save Story of the World until after Thanksgiving next year if there is another sale. choices choices and the clock is ticking.

Yes, TMs and Student texts. And psssst.... If you sign up for the newsletters, you get an extra 10% off. ;)

I don't even know if I'll use WWS with my kids, but *I'm* going through them right now to teach ME how to write. ;)

All done -- purchased SOTW Audiobook 4 and WWS level 1.

As you know, we are still using CAP but I'm also going to read ahead.

Can anyone with issues please post what version of browser you are using by posting what you see at http://thismachine.info/. I am trying to figure out what is happening for some of you.

I have never been able to view the re-designed site on my IE8 (Win7) machine. I only see the 2 sliding icons for SOTW and WTM. Then I see the handful of featured items, and finally the links at the bottom of the page. I have never been able to see the site menu at all.

I have also not able to see the site menu on my Android Gingerbread phone.

Well after a slight panic because we had a thunderstorm and our internet went down.....I managed to get in on time and I got SOTW 2 Activity Guide, SOTW 2 Audiobook, King Arthur mp3 and The Three Musketeers mp3.

This is the first time for me using the audios. After I downloaded the first JW mp3 I had to go back and get another. I so wanted to get more but its a bad time just before Christmas and also our new school year starts in Jan so I have to buy curriculum for every other subject as well .

I'll definitely be back during the year....those stories are great.

I called my order in as OtherJohn suggested we could do in his post in this thread. The gal on the phone was very pleasant. I received my invoice via email today. I needed all the materials for SOTW vol 4 for next year and didn't want to risk missing out on such a great deal.