Menu

Just for Fun - 18 obsolete words that should never gone out of style

KrissiK

Is groaking ever acceptable? Well, my shih tzu does it with such art that he is more wonder-wench than when de doesn't. The last month I was with squirrel, I often jirbled when I poured hot water in my tea cup because snoutfaris never escape my attention.

Enjoy the lot tea now!

ETS: This is what I used to do when I learned English as a foreign language and my teacher always gave me A + for this.

My kids groaked all the time when they were little.  I may be guilty of a little groaking myself when dh comes home with a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. 

Perhaps Wonder-Wench should be a superhero.  Able to leap new words in a single bound.

There is a water bottle that is practicing resistentialism right now.  Darn thing keeps falling over any time someone enters the room.

Edited to add that I think I will start calling dh beef-witted when his lyme disease is giving him a particularly brain foggy kind of day.

Haha, just so you all know.. All these comments look very naughty when you haven't clicked on the link yet!! I'm going to go check it out now so I can get some knowledge :P

ETA: Those are hilarious!!! I am totally calling my husband snoutfair tonight :D and I really think that resistentialism should still be used in everyday language..... (Objects hate me :P).

Thanks so much for the early morning laugh! :)