Menu

Did you have morning sickness before a test was positive?

Ann.without.an.e

Maybe I didn't say this on here, but the reason I didn't get dollar store tests earlier in the week is because they were out.  I called and they are still out of stock.  So, I placed an online order with early-pregnancy-tests.com  I ordered 21 tests for less than $16 shipping and all.......Shhhh....I think I will just tell DH it was pregnancy tests and not disclose the number.  They usually ship very quick so in a few days I will be able to test away.   ;)

Maybe I didn't say this on here, but the reason I didn't get dollar store tests earlier in the week is because they were out.  I called and they are still out of stock.  So, I placed an online order with early-pregnancy-tests.com  I ordered 21 tests for less than $16 shipping and all.......Shhhh....I think I will just tell DH it was pregnancy tests and not disclose the number.  They usually ship very quick so in a few days I will be able to test away.   ;)

This is where I get my pregnancy tests, I like to have a bunch on hand if there is any chance I may be getting pregnant just 'cause I'm not a very patient person and want an answer when I am wondering :)

This is where I get my pregnancy tests, I like to have a bunch on hand if there is any chance I may be getting pregnant just 'cause I'm not a very patient person and want an answer when I am wondering :)

I used to do the same thing!  Pregnancy was simply not on my radar right now or I would have had a "stock" ;)

I am home with a sick child so I can't test today.  I tested one week ago and it was negative but it was really early.  Seriously though, my hormones do get whacky sometimes.  I guess whack-o hormones could cause sore boooooooks and nausea?  

Unfortunately, yes, they can.  I have those kind of whack-o hormones.  Dh says that we should have invested in stock in EPT.

Maybe I didn't say this on here, but the reason I didn't get dollar store tests earlier in the week is because they were out. I called and they are still out of stock. So, I placed an online order with early-pregnancy-tests.com I ordered 21 tests for less than $16 shipping and all.......Shhhh....I think I will just tell DH it was pregnancy tests and not disclose the number. They usually ship very quick so in a few days I will be able to test away. ;)

I had no idea people but pregnancy tests in bulk. And online! Your patience is a thing to behold.

I have taken exactly two pregnancy tests in my life. They are 16 and 10 this month. But I also want to note that it has now been a few days, and OP, I hope you have the answer you want now, finally!

• 7 years later...

I’m going through the same thing right now. 🙄 we’re trying to get pregnant though. So it wouldn’t be a surprise. I’m driving myself crazy though because last month I was positive with four tests and then when my expected period was due it came and it came hard and was awful! 😞 I started spotting the day my period was due and it was still a faint positive until the next morning when I dropped my period and went it came it came 🥴😑 so painful. Now I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to hold a pregnancy. This was just last month and now I’m having pregnancy symptoms again. I threw up this morning and have been sleeping all day. Like three naps a day and going to bed early. I have the sorest boobs and I’ve stayed nauseous now for the last week. This morning was my first time getting sick. 😷 my last pregnancy I threw up every day from the time I found out until he was born. Im going to go mad waiting a few more weeks to test. The 12th I should know for sure !! I never saw an update .. we’re you preggers ?? 

I don't get queasy morning sickness, but my breasts get tender and I get super sleepy. I requested a blood test from my doctor because it was only a couple of days past conception and was too early for a pee test. It was positive to the surprise of the nurse. LOL I only requested the blood test because I had irregular cycles and needed to know my conception date for some follow up testing.