Menu

Jeff Corwin

Mom-ninja.

Jeff Corwin! That's a blast from the past! Ds always called him 'Jeff Core'. At the time, dh was still playing in a band and part of their description in the local music directory said they played "hardcore and post-punk Jeff Core" :lol: .

I met Jeff Corwin (a quick hello and a handshake) when he spoke at ISU in Bloomington-Normal two years ago. I drove the hour and a half (one way) just to see his 45 min lecture. I dragged my daughter with me so I wouldn't look like a total dweeb.

Totally worth it. He is better looking in real life and quite the story teller. I wish he would have been given more time. He even asked for more time but the powers-that-be said no.

I so have a guy type - my high school boyfriend, Val Kilmer (actor crush) and Jeff Corwin (conservationist crush) all look similar. My DH looks like them, too.

Ds (5) LOVES Jeff Corwin and wants to be a professional animal botherer (which is what I call what he does) when he grows up.

I am always pointing out to ds that he does need to work on his letters even if he wants to bother animals as a job because Jeff Corwin has two bachelors and a masters degree. :lol: