Menu

Just for fun.....song lyrics that have stuck in your head...for good or bad LOL

Tap

This one that cracks me up. I Have Absolutely No idea what it is about but it still flutters through my head from time to time. LOL

If you want to destroy my sweater

Hold this thread as I walk away (as I walk away)

Watch me unravel, I'll soon be naked

Lying on the floor (lying on the floor)

I've come undone

We all have terrible trouble with...

Treguna. Mekoites.Tracorum. Satis. Dee.

Sub-sti-tu-ti-ary Locomotion

Mystic power that's far

Beyond the wildest notion...

No!! Now I'll have Totoro stuck in my head. Must combat with the ultimate earworm... Tom's Diner.

I actually have had the lyrics to all the songs in Lagaan stuck in my head all week. The kids were slowly watching the movie (I showed them a snippet for history and they really, really wanted to finish). I would quote them, but I don't speak Hindi so they're all random syllables to me.

There was a segment on the radio once about songs that stick in your head as as background music they were playing Sammy Davis Jr singing "The Candy Man" Gosh I had that song in my head the rest of the day and the letters to the show the next few days were all people who said they too had Candy Man in their head for hours.

The Candy Man can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

Unfortunately, I had Trace Adkins on Pandora last night and this is still what's running through my head this afternoon!

Shut my mouth, slap your grandma

There outta be a law

Get the Sheriff on the phone

Lord have mercy, how's she even get them britches on

That honky tonk badonkadonk

oh my......how much do I really want to include. :)

Just about everytime I get in the car, Pink Floyd's Brick in the Wall is on the radio. So, that rattles around a bit.

The Wiggles ALWAYS gets stuck in my head: "Wags the Dog, he likes to tango. Wags the Dog he calls it rango. Wags the Dog, it rhymes with mango"

Dh was listening to Beatles the other night: "Picture Yourself on a boat on the river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies"

and please, not Owl City :) "I barely had a chance to shout, strawberry avalanche crash over me"