Menu

Is there such thing as a Christian philosopher?

Luanne

I've always found philosophy intriguing. I was considering studying more about it. I guess I wouldn't technically be a philosopher (don't know what's requred for that) and I know I'll never doubt my belief system no matter what. What do you think? Anyone have any input here?

There's a book called 'The Three Philosophies of Life' that is a great philosophy book but for the life of me right now I can't remember who wrote it. It was using Ecclesiastes as it's spring board. Small book but fairly heavy reading.

There's a book called 'The Three Philosophies of Life' that is a great philosophy book but for the life of me right now I can't remember who wrote it. It was using Ecclesiastes as it's spring board. Small book but fairly heavy reading.

Isn't that a Peter Kreeft book?

To add a current woman evangelical philosopher - Nancy Pearcey. Her book "Saving Leonardo" is a good one.

I agree! I've read "Total Truth", "Saving Leonardo", and "The Soul of Science: Christian Faith and Natural Philosophy". All very good and very meaty!!