Menu

So, I chopped it all off

Parrothead

And she loves it.

Sadly I've not figured out how to put photos up here. (I did put some up on the blog so my mom could see.) Dd had hair down to her mid back. Now she has a modified pixie. She has just stopped looking at it in the mirror, but she keeps touching it.

She asked what kind of product to use with it. I think it looks fine like it is, but she thinks she wants spikes.

We also bought pink hair color. She wanted me to do the tips. But now her hair is so short it is mostly tips. I old her she could have pink hair for the summer and by the time fall rolled around she would have pink tips due to the growth.

I suppose I'll just wait with the pink .

And while I was at it I bough bleach for my hair. I'm thinking that if I just bleach it all then it will be okay for the white/silver to grow out.

WOW, what a difference a few feet of hair makes!

She's one of those lucky gals that can wear her hair either way; I've always envied them :)

And then because I was there, I scrolled down a bit. She seems like a fun girl, always ready with a pose LOL. I found the FHC pictures especially sweet.

Jealous. Oldest DD's hair is about the same length, fine and stick-straight. She'd like a pixie. I think she'd look cute with the just-below chin length Karlie chop. However, DH has very strong opinions that girls and women should wear their hair long (sigh).

I've had pixies on and off through the years. Very liberating and fun. I am growing it right now and it is a chin length bob, but no doubt I'll revisit the pixie again. I think I missed your pics unless they are on your blog link, but it is awesome that she loves it! Way to go!

Me too! I love it! I don't think it works as well with my age now as it used to, but I think when it's cut well it looks adorable on young girls. Love the pictures! Perfect timing for a summer cut. :)

I've had pixies on and off through the years. Very liberating and fun. I am growing it right now and it is a chin length bob, but no doubt I'll revisit the pixie again. I think I missed your pics unless they are on your blog link, but it is awesome that she loves it! Way to go!

Yes, they are on the blog.

I thought I was fairy Internet savvy until I tried to load pix on the new site. I have to get someone to give me lessons.