Menu

Need a great new dress or skirt outfit - online shopping, anyone?

Spryte

I hate shopping. But I need a new outfit - preferably a few, but definitely at least one for a gigantic outdoor party at the end of May.

Here's the thing - I am picky. Before kids, I was in the art world. My clothes were all purchased at art shows or tiny, very cool little shops I'd find while traveling. Since I'm no longer on the road, I don't find those great little shops any more, or run across funky handmade clothes. I've devolved into jeans, v-neck tees and birks. It's fine for most of the time, but now I need something more.

Our local shops are lacking - so I need to look online.

Any great ideas on where to look for good quality, fun clothes? My price range is pretty open, as long as I like the clothes and they are well made, I'm willing to spend a bit.

Hoping you can point me to some new options!

Oh! And just to add... I'm a shortie. :) Seriously, I never quite hit 5'. So petite options are a bonus! ...Also, because I have OJ family, I prefer to find 3/4 length sleeves (or cover ups) and below the knee skirts - just because I like to respect their beliefs, and when attending events with them it's really necessary. So those options are a double bonus!

Thanks! I didn't know about Modcloth - fun! And everything else looks great - some companies I remember, some are new to me. I love new finds! Now I'm off to shop, if the kiddos will finish up their school work so I can take some computer time. Priorities, you know! :lol: