Menu

Help me conduct an experiement please

swellmomma

Recently Nance got a gold star on a post she made. I big gold star and the word popular! We have been debating how many likes it takes to get that star to appear. So help me out please. Click like on this post and we can come up with a count of when that star appears in relation to the like count. Help a girl out please :)

That had been my guess too, but I want to test it out to know for sure. I mean if there is an elusive gold star to achieve I want to know how far to reach kwim

It's not all it's cracked up to be.

No cash.

No prizes.

No trophy.

No engraved plaque.

No special certificate, suitable for framing.

No nothing. :glare:

That had been my guess too, but I want to test it out to know for sure. I mean if there is an elusive gold star to achieve I want to know how far to reach kwim

After you get the gold star, I will conduct the same experiment to verify your results. We have to be sure, so the results must be duplicated. It's not because I want a gold star or have a need to be popular. I just want to make sure that we know with absolute certainty what it takes. That's all. :D

No cash.

No prizes.

No trophy.

No engraved plaque.

True but then I could point and laugh at Kelly that I got one before her

After you get the gold star, I will conduct the same experiment to verify your results. We have to be sure, so the results must be duplicated. It's not because I want a gold star or have a need to be popular. I just want to make sure that we know with absolute certainty what it takes. That's all. :D

I, for one, would never question the purity of your intentions. :D

That sounds reasonable, after all a true scientific experiement should be able to be replicated in order to verify the results.

No cash.

No prizes.

No trophy.

No engraved plaque.

That's just so, so wrong. There's got to be more. You put all your wisdom, blood, sweat, and tears into creating a masterpiece of a post, and then all you get is a little gold star and the word "popular"? I'm sorry, Cat. You deserved more. :p

I got a "popular" once, too, but I didn't pay attention to how many likes were involved.

Ah... the memories of being popular, even for a day... :001_wub:

OTOH, I haven't been "popular" since then, so maybe I should be :crying:

I liked you and am now encouraging everyone to like the post I quoted too so you can become popular again. I just can't stand to see anyone cry. So please everyone help catwoman become popular again today. Plus it will help the experiment to be duplicated. In the end everyone will be happy.

I, for one, would never question the purity of your intentions. :D

That sounds reasonable, after all a true scientific experiement should be able to be replicated in order to verify the results.

Thank you, ladies. I'm glad we're all on the same page here. :tongue_smilie:

Did this entire thread give anyone else an earworm?

Popular!

You're gonna be popular!

I'll teach you the proper poise

When you talk to boys

Little ways to flirt and flounce....

It's all about popular!

It's not about aptitude

It's the way you're viewed

So it's very shrewd to be

Very very popular

Like Nance!