Menu

Purchased AAS before they offered magnets ....

BlessedMom

for the letter tiles. I don't really want to pay the extra shipping just to buy the magnets. Has anyone bought magnets locally that work for these letter tiles? If so, can you share which ones you got, size etc...., where you got them, & how well they have worked out for you?

I'm sorry...you purchased what???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was a-wonderin' myself!!! We're starting our 12th year in September, and I thought I had REALLY missed something in the homeschool world!

:lol: Another classic in the making... :lurk5:

Okay I am thoroughly embarrassed & humiliated ! The really sad things about this is that I realized I had not put AAS, but couldn't seem to figure out how to edit the question portion. However until I came back in here & read the first post pointing it out I did not even catch what I had ACTUALLY posted. Needless to say I am so sorry & beyond embarrased. If you knew me personally you would know just HOW embarrased I am at this.

Please if anyone knows how I can edit the original thread portion I would appreciate your assistance.

If I have in any way offended anyone, please accept my sincerest apology.

That's what I keep thinking about, whenever I scroll past..."Dang! Now they have magnets!! And I'm stuck with this old, tired, magnet-less one!"

:lol:

ye-eaaahhhh ... the magnets on this one just don't have the same ... attractive power ... any more. Heh.

I'm embarassed that I love this thread - it totally made me laugh out loud. Much needed today!! And knowing it comes from someone who totally would never say it, makes it a little bit better :)

Not laughing at you, I hope I'm laughing with you ;)

:iagree: I can't stop laughing, but I totally feel for you!