Menu

GF add-ins for Chex mix?

athena1277

Dd is gluten-free and I have made Chex mix with Rice and Corn Chex and GF pretzels. I like the pre-made Chex mix you can buy with all the different things in it and would love to add some variety to our homemade mix. We tried peanuts, but dd does not like nuts very much. What else can we add that would be GF?

Oh, I'd like to know to as the kids are anxious to try it. I know you can get GF pretzels but we don't have them locally.

We use the Glutino GF pretzels. They taste just like "regular" I also recently heard that there was one "regular" brand that is GF, but I have not had the time to check out whether or not that was true.

I took some sweet Chex mix to a get-together yesterday. I added popcorn, regular rice chex and cinnamon chex mix, and M&Ms. I also meant to add dried cranberries but forgot! I was also going to stir in some fried plantains but ran out of time. I used a caramel popcorn coating.