Menu

Received some shocking news this morning.

We found out this morning that my brother's friend was found dead overnight, it looks like suicide. We are just all in total shock. His mother called to tell us a couple of hours ago. We've received many calls over the years from her trying to track him down, he had been unstable since his late teens and had a history of depression and really extreme erratic behaviour.

My brother was meant to meet him on Monday evening but his friend never turned up and they couldn't get in touch with him. The Police think he died on Monday evening approximately.

My mum and I are worried about my brother, we had to phone him and tell him as he didn't know. He deals with things like this by getting scarily calm and quiet, it never ends well. They'd been friends since they were really young and they are 30 now.

Edited by lailasmum

My heart just breaks for his parents. It's the thing they had feared had happened several times when he has been out of touch and previously it's turned out ok, this time their worst nightmare has come true.

So, so, so sad. Sorry for all of you. It sounds like he had more than depression, which is bad itself. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: