Menu

Walking Dead

I was sad to see the regulars killed off. Part of me wants to think Lori isn't dead though because we didn't actually see it. I never read the comics so I am not all up on that storyline but I will say I do not like the Govenor thing at all. I just don't like this part of the storyline or anything else. Rick and Lori were already so strained I can't imagine how he will deal with that baby since now she is dead over it.

But then again maybe she isn't lol. I kinda hope Merlle finds the group and makes peace and stays with them and the govenor never knows about the prison at all. I don't think Carol is dead and hopefully she isn't the one who leads the Govenors people back to the prison.

My son and husband watch the show. I go upstairs with my girls because it freaks my youngest out;)

My son said that after the bad c-section that Carl shot Lori so that the zombies would not get to her. There was major disappointment here as well. My son came upstairs when the show was over and said, "I did not like that episode." He did not like that Lori died and that T-Dog was bitten. He also thinks Rick is going to go Insane.

So that is what I know from my second hand source:D

My son and husband watch the show. I go upstairs with my girls because it freaks my youngest out;)

My son said that after the bad c-section that Carl shot Lori so that the zombies would not get to her. There was major disappointment here as well. My son came upstairs when the show was over and said, "I did not like that episode." He did not like that Lori died and that T-Dog was bitten. He also thinks Rick is going to go Insane.

So that is what I know from my second hand source:D

Yes it was assumed he shot her but we didn't actually see it so we know how that goes :lol:

I have a feeling lori is still alive (that carl didn't shoot her) and rick will manage to drag her back to herschel for an emergency stitching up. I'm sure carol is still alive as they won't want to lose the budding relationship between daryl and her.

As far as the governor plot, it's interesting but I can't stand andrea (would the zombies eat her already) and the friendship/ relationship between michone and her is devoid of any chemistry. What is it with this show and black characters that never have any lines? T Dog barely spoke through either of the past 2 seasons and now we have michone who just sits silent glowering at everyone.

And my son noted how they had to pick off one black character before adding a new one. "That's tokenism for you!" :rolleyes:

What happened to the other inmate, the fast talking skinny white guy? I love him. I hope he made it through the zombie hordes.

I did not see it, but read that they confirmed Lori is gone and will not return. Idk what they're going to feed that baby, though!

I think it would have been a better story for her to live through everything. Because at the very end you would have had the whole family better and stronger than ever and that would have stood out I guess. They were not very strong to start then it has had so many ups and downs but they survive together a family. I have seen bits and pieces of the comic online and I really hope they don't follow it because I think it is crummy :D

I did not see it, but read that they confirmed Lori is gone and will not return. Idk what they're going to feed that baby, though!

My mom gave me skim milk in a bottle (per dr's orders... 1970s :001_huh:) for the first 6 months. But the preview showed them out formula hunting. I think carol will end up being the main caregiver to the baby.

Spoilers are only for future episodes.... no?

But many people get the episodes in different ways, so they arrive at different times. So perhaps the episode you have seen hasn't even been 'aired' everywhere.

For example the show Downton Abbey is now done airing season 3, :(. But it hasn't yet been aired in the US or Canada.

Yeah, last night was a depressing episode (as if flesh eating zombies weren't depressing enough in every episode LOL). I can't believe they killed off two main characters in one episode. I was especially sad to see Lori go...I wanted to see the family stay together.

I don't believe that Carol is dead, even though the others think she is. I don't think they would have made T die for nothing when he was trying to save her.

Andrea drives me crazy....can't stand her character. I'm getting annoyed the whole governor plot because they don't seem to be doing much with it at the moment.

Yeah, last night was a depressing episode (as if flesh eating zombies weren't depressing enough in every episode LOL). I can't believe they killed off two main characters in one episode. I was especially sad to see Lori go...I wanted to see the family stay together.

I don't believe that Carol is dead, even though the others think she is. I don't think they would have made T die for nothing when he was trying to save her.

Andrea drives me crazy....can't stand her character. I'm getting annoyed the whole governor plot because they don't seem to be doing much with it at the moment.

I am not liking Andrea and it is not the groups fault she was left. Carol is the one who told them she was dead.

Did you seriously just put spoilers at the BEGINNING of your post so I see them when I hover??

I saw "I was sad when..." And my brain went NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!

Not cool, man:glare: Put a freaking warning first. Then put some smilies. Or a recipe. Then hit return like 37 times.

Sincerely,

A person who watches only two television shows, and only once they all build up on Tevo so I can watch the whole season without waiting torturous weeks for a plot to move.

PS: I apologize if it wasnt a spoiler that I saw and that you may have been referring to last season.

PPS: I apologize if I am adding to a thread from forever ago that someone else resurrected.

PPPS: I'm totally not seriously angry; it would be my luck to come across ultra-angry about something I care very, very, very little about in the grand scheme of things:tongue_smilie:

The show aired last night so I personally feel if someone didn't watch it the night of then they shouldn't be opening or hovering over Walking Dead threads.

Lori also dies in the comic but in a completely different way (baby, too).

This is a zombie apocalypse. The comic pulls no punches and the show won't, either. I would not get too attached to anyone.

ETA: How long does formula last, btw? Even if they luck out and find some, will it still be good?

Edited by KathleenSLP

I tend to assume that once something has aired, discussions will contain info about the most recent episode and if I read it, I risk being spoiled.

I assume something similar. Once a show has aired in the US then it is open for discussion.

But I do think it's (if remembered) is kind to put a spoiler alert and to not say the spoiler part in the sentence so nothing can be seen when moused over.

But if the OP forgets, or for some reason doesn't do so - well live happens.

Andrea is just horrid. She throws herself at every alpha male in site. I don't even think she's attractive so what do they see in her? And supposedly she was an attorney pre-zombie but she comes across as dumb as a post. Really hoping the zombies get her.

I tend to assume that once something has aired, discussions will contain info about the most recent episode and if I read it, I risk being spoiled.

:iagree: If I haven't watched the most recent episode of a show, I steer far away from threads pertaining to the show. I won't even hover if I'm adamant about not wanting it to be spoiled.

Okay, I just watched the last episode.

I get that Lori was willing to die to let her baby live, but what exactly is she thinking this baby is going to eat? Not exactly like they have formula in a men's prison commisary?

Heh, I don't really think she was in a position for thorough, clear thought at that moment.

DH thinks Maggie should learn how to lactate but that would take a while.

I was also thinking that if Lori survived she would probably have supply issues anyway.