Menu

Suspect arrested in Jessica Ridgeway case...

Poor thing.

ETA: I thought we were talking about the little girl in NJ. She was found near her home in a recycle bin, and was killed by two young neighborhood teens.

How horrible. What is going on with these teen boys?

I thought the same thing! How bizarre both cases involve arrests of 17 year olds.

Sadly I don't even recognize that name...:( So many killings....so horrible.

The one I got blown away by was the Whitney Heichel. Ugh. When she was missing for 3 days before her body was found, a link was sent around on my FB friends. When I woke up Sat to hear that her body had been found I was so sad I could barely read the article to dh.

I only knew about these cases because I watch Nancy Grace from time to time. After seeing her show last night about the girl in NJ, I decided to visit her website to see if they ever found the one from Colorado. So sickening to discover they had found her body as well. Then I checked on the case of the two girl cousins who went for a short bike ride and never came back. This was in the summer. They still haven't found them.

Is this some sort of epidemic, copycat phenomena or what?

My dd is 12. It's scary.

I hope it's the right guy... he wouldn't be the first suspect railroaded in a high profile case with pressure on the police.

I'm local RE the Jessica Ridgway case, and the news reports say he confessed to his mother...and she called the police and he turned himself in.