Menu

Who won the debate (not political I promise)

I am laughing. The Today show (yes, I have TV on this am!) just went to the streets of NY and asked the general population who won the debate between Michelle Obama and Ann Romney.

People answered with who they thought WON and gave REASONS why they thought their "side" won.

It was the funniest thing ever.

How can people not know that the spouses don't debate?

I am laughing. The Today show (yes, I have TV on this am!) just went to the streets of NY and asked the general population who won the debate between Michelle Obama and Ann Romney.

People answered with who they thought WON and gave REASONS why they thought their "side" won.

It was the funniest thing ever.

How can people not know that the spouses don't debate?

:lol: It must have resembled one of those "Jay walks" that Leno used to do.

Faith

LOL

Well I admit I avoid watching the debates. I just can't stand it. I don't believe anything they say for one thing.

But you probably would've answered the question with something along the lines of, "I didn't watch any debate between those two, so I have no opinion," instead of trying to bluff your way through.

I heard a bunch of live comments when people were asked if they thought it unfair that a candidate couldn't use his teleprompter at the debate. It was amazing how many people took this totally seriously and gave lists of reasons why it was unfair to have to go 90 minutes without the teleprompter.

I don't know. But Howard Stern sent an interviewer and not one person knew Osama Bin Laden is dead. Many thought McCain is still running and a number thought that Romney's VP is Palin.

My dh has been playing this for everyone who will listen. I am an "ostrich" quite frequently about world issues. But...seriously?!?

I see that as more frightening than funny.

:iagree: And these people are help electing who runs our country? I have never been more frightened.

That really would be more convenient for all, don't you agree?

:lol::lol::lol:

My dad told me today he heard a woman call into a radio program and said they should move a local deer crossing sign to have the deer cross elsewhere because they kept getting hit. She really seemed to think it works that way. :001_huh:

There is an election? I vote for whomever will move the deer crossing sign!

When I see interviews that depict so many truly clueless people, I hope and pray that for every one clueless person they found they had to interview several dozen who actually knew who debated/who is dead/who is running for election, etc.

My dad told me today he heard a woman call into a radio program and said they should move a local deer crossing sign to have the deer cross elsewhere because they kept getting hit. She really seemed to think it works that way. :001_huh:

This recently went viral. I saw it on my FB a few days ago.

I was hoping it was a prank, but apparently it's not.

When I see interviews that depict so many truly clueless people, I hope and pray that for every one clueless person they found they had to interview several dozen who actually knew who debated/who is dead/who is running for election, etc.

:iagree: I always assume there were lots of people who answered intelligently.