Menu

Christopher Walkem, Colin Farrell and Sam Rockwell recite lines from Honey Boo Boo

I was literally gagging when he was eating the sketti. That's so horrifically disgusting. :ack2: I'm going to feel sick every time I think of it. It was like watching a horror movie, I had my hand covering my eyes and I was peeking through my fingers.

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Ds and I watched all of the episodes of Honey Boo Boo and trust me... it was funnier to see Christopher Walken and Collin Ferrell do the sketti skit. LOL

And then the interviewer eating the sketti afterward admitted (I was curious too after seeing the episode) it tasted heart-cloggin' good. HAAAAAAAAA

P.S. It would have been funnier in the first part if Christopher Walken and Sam Rockwell did the bit with Honey Boo Boo and Glitzy (the pig). Hehehehee.

Edited by tex-mex

Oh yes. You are understanding it correctly. I saw the episode. I think it was molten Shedd's Spread or something similar and a generous amount of ketchup-- stirred together, tossed with the spaghetti noodles and eaten from plastic bowls on the couch.

And I STILL say that family is more functional than most on reality TV. :001_smile:

astrid

Wait, they mix melted butter (I'm guessing it is actually margarine) and ketchup and put it over pasta?

And eat it?

Am I really understanding this correctly?

Yes. I believe it is called beautimous fine dinin' in boo-boo-ese.

Oh yes. You are understanding it correctly. I saw the episode. I think it was molten Shedd's Spread or something similar and a generous amount of ketchup-- stirred together, tossed with the spaghetti noodles and eaten from plastic bowls on the couch.

Gag!!! Sorry... I want to lose my lunch. (I am so happily ignorant of the whole Honey Boo Boo thing. I think I will stay that way!)

If June could ditch the Go-go juice, and give that kid some Georgia peaches, she would be the best mom. I've never had a packaged paper goods fight with my family, nor let a child throw cooked pasta at the cupboards. June is a fun mom. I agree with whoever said they are the most functional of the reality TV show families.

I also watched the mixing of margarine and catsup through the gaps of my fingers. That is not right.

Edited by LibraryLover

And I STILL say that family is more functional than most on reality TV. :001_smile:

astrid

:iagree:

If June could ditch the Go-go juice, and give that kid some Georgia peaches, she would be the best mom. I've never had a packaged paper goods fight with my family, nor let a chil throw cooked pasta at the cupboards. June is a fun mom. I agree with whoever said they are the most functional of the reality TV show families.

I also watched the mixing of margarine and catsup through the gaps of my fingers. That is not right.

She may be fun but she's not doing her dc any favors with the eating habits she's teaching them.