Menu

How are shipping times running for Rainbow Resource and CBD?

I placed an order w/CBD on the Saturday the 11th, I received notice that it shipped on Monday the 13th, and it arrived today, Friday the 17th.

Pretty speedy! :auto:

:iagree: It took mine a week as well. I just got it yesterday after ordering last Thursday. But then I had a free shipping code so maybe it took longer than those who pay for shipping?

I ordered a set of books only from Rainbow Rsources -- usually I include some non book items -- and they said they were shipping bound printed matter by DHL and I could expect it in 1-2 weeks. I am not impressed. When they send by UPS ground, I get it very quickly. Note to self: always order a nonbook item from now on.

I ordered a set of books only from Rainbow Rsources -- usually I include some non book items -- and they said they were shipping bound printed matter by DHL and I could expect it in 1-2 weeks. I am not impressed. When they send by UPS ground, I get it very quickly. Note to self: always order a nonbook item from now on.

Yikes! Thanks for the heads up. We are late ordering too...I wonder if we should use Amazon this year.

I ordered dear granddaughter's school materials from Rainbow July 1. After waiting two weeks, daughter called and they said they were holding the order waiting on the backordered items- even though they said they'd hold for up to five days, they were on day 14 and hadn't shipped. She asked for the order to be shipped, and that was received a few days later.

The backordered items? They keep changing the date they expect the items to be in. Now they say the end of this month. It's not exotic stuff- pattern block cards and linking cubes.

I'm so spoiled- two months seems like a LONG time to wait- and I'm not holding my breath because they were saying mid July, late July, mid-August, now end of August. We'll see.

Quite a bit of my order was non-book items (c-rods, pattern blocks, binoculars, etc) and my shipping notice said it was being sent bound printed matter through DHL, unless I'm misunderstanding something.

I really can't complain because the shipping was free, and prices were my items were great.... but watching the tracking on this package is unbelievable. It's gone to two large cities, in opposite directions, that are both further from me that RR's actual location is.:tongue_smilie: