Menu

Just when you thought you'd seen it all

I think that plus this as a baby gift for new parents would be enough to scare the living daylights out of them. (Maybe include some Valium for the new parents?) :lol:

(In reality, probably both those products work great & I'm glad they're out there as natural alternatives. Parenting introduced me to a level of grossness that I never knew before, as I'm sure all of you will agree.... :tongue_smilie::lol:)

WTH? No, no, no!

I think that plus this as a baby gift for new parents would be enough to scare the living daylights out of them. (Maybe include some Valium for the new parents?) :lol:

(In reality, probably both those products work great & I'm glad they're out there as natural alternatives. Parenting introduced me to a level of grossness that I never knew before, as I'm sure all of you will agree.... :tongue_smilie::lol:)

LOL, one of my friends gave me one at a shower for Han Solo. She has one and swears up and down that it's the best thing ever, but I could not bring myself to use it. I convinced James Bond to do it once though. :smilielol5: He said it made him light headed.

LOL, one of my friends gave me one at a shower for Han Solo. She has one and swears up and down that it's the best thing ever, but I could not bring myself to use it. I convinced James Bond to do it once though. :smilielol5: He said it made him light headed.

You need to do the evil laugh when telling that one.... :smilielol5:

Being totally honest, as the mother of a super gassy baby, I looked at that and thought, "Not a bad idea!" :blush5: There have been several times that I have been desperate enough that I would have used the little fart whistle and been very happy.

I actually own the snotsucker thingie and it works well.

But the fart whistle? Hmm. I don't think I can go there.

:lol:

I have to say, I HATE the 'f' word way more than I hate the "F-Bomb" but this just made me laugh hysterically. I'm picturing parents wearing them on lanyards around their necks like sports coaches. :leaving:

:lol:

I have to say, I HATE the 'f' word way more than I hate the "F-Bomb" but this just made me laugh hysterically. I'm picturing parents wearing them on lanyards around their necks like sports coaches. :leaving:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear! My kids are going nuts because I am laughing so hard!

Wow - sucking out your baby's snot. Actually sucking it out. Wow.

I LOVE the Nosefreida! You actually can't suck the snot into your mouth because of a filter and the very long tube, but I know that it seems gross. It's actually quite fascinating to use, or maybe I'm just gross.:lol:

WTH? No, no, no!

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5: