Menu

Fun teA question...

Awe. Some.

1000 internet points!

Nice. I could fall off balance standing on the living room floor, so that's probably not one in my future. :lol:

Nah, just get one of those trees with a low trunk that branches sideways, then it's just as easy as your dining room table AND you can add Tree to your list.

Hey, now I wanna make the answer to #2 be High Ropes Course!

What is the strangest place you have had teA? (yes I know it's been asked before, but it is always fun)

I don't know if this is a strange place, but that one time on the train in Germany comes to mind. It was before kids when we were dating, still in the crazy in love stage. :lol::)

the strangest place you have fantasized about having teA?

I always thought a dressing room would be cool. It has never worked out yet though since usually the kids go shopping with us.

a new type of teA brewing that you had not considered until 50 shades...

Have not read this book.

all three?

How creative can we get with euphemisms?

:) Fun thread.

The copyroom at church has a lock, soooo yeah.

In the middle of a winery tour. The vineyards were so beautiful....

In the snow on a ski slope (off the trail, of course but ccccccold)

Every office Dh has worked.

Dh's work rented a historic hotel/museum for a work party and during the tour we slipped away and found one of the rooms closed for restoration, so on a Victorian era bed, then dresser, and then rug.

In the wagon after a church hayride. That stuff is prickly.

Pretty much aside from the tree or on a plane if it has been mentioned we have done it there. Dh says I have a bit of an exhibitionist kink.

I may have to delete out of sheer embarrassment.

Amber in SJ

Dh's work rented a historic hotel/museum for a work party and during the tour we slipped away and found one of the rooms closed for restoration, so on a Victorian era bed, then dresser, and then rug.

Pretty much aside from the tree or on a plane if it has been mentioned we have done it there. Dh says I have a bit of an exhibitionist kink.

Amber in SJ

Wowza. You're my hero.

Amber in SJ

I want to be you when I grow up. DH would be so thrilled. How in the world do you ever get past the "we're going to get caught" fear? Cuz....THAT is what scares me.

I haven't read 50 shades yet, still on the waiting list at the library. Just reading it to say I've read it.

But before I answer I should warn you.. I used to be a bit crazy.... :D

Actually. Maybe I won't answer.... :lol: Some of you will probably shun me or something.

Amber in SJ

As a museum professional, I am properly shocked. And a little jealous. ;)

I think there a couple of people here who know me IRL, so I'm gonna plead the fifth.

Fantasy - outside in the rain. Don't know why, but I've always loved rain.

Fifty Shades - after reading the reviews, don't think I'll ever read it.

I haven't read 50 shades yet, still on the waiting list at the library. Just reading it to say I've read it.

But before I answer I should warn you.. I used to be a bit crazy.... :D

Actually. Maybe I won't answer.... :lol: Some of you will probably shun me or something.

Wuss!

Cars, parks, roof, hammock, trampoline, work van, boss's office, oxygen container storage room, gravitron, under gravitron, ferris wheel, bumper cars, big fair slide, gas station bathroom, attic... I could continue.

Carnie!

Cars, parks, roof, hammock, trampoline, work van, boss's office, oxygen container storage room, gravitron, under gravitron, ferris wheel, bumper cars, big fair slide, gas station bathroom, attic... I could continue.

Wow. Guess my answer of the couch (many, many years ago in my younger years, lol) doesn't come close to exciting!

Amber in SJ

Wow. But HOW?!?! I mean logistically, HOW do you all do it? I feel like I am missing some obvious thing, but I can't figure this out! :confused: Like ferris wheel. Did you sit in his lap? So how did you hide that when you went around the bottom part? In the middle of a winery tour?! How??? I'm jealous. My dh would LOVE if I were more adventurous. Help me be more fun!!! :D

Wow. But HOW?!?! I mean logistically, HOW do you all do it? I feel like I am missing some obvious thing, but I can't figure this out! :confused: Like ferris wheel. Did you sit in his lap? So how did you hide that when you went around the bottom part? In the middle of a winery tour?! How??? I'm jealous. My dh would LOVE if I were more adventurous. Help me be more fun!!! :D

Ferris wheel; didn't hide, it was after hours. Lap and other way. But we got busted by the guy who considered it his baby, so he ran it half way and left us for a while.

You need to find an adventurous couple and tag along!

Let's see..

On the beach

At a park

In a movie

On a bus

In a car

In a tree

.................Are all the places she brewed teA

Couldn't help it, (with a few adjustments) this reads like a demented Dr. Seuss book to me. :lol:

ETA: next to rocks, in a box, will she brew it with a fox?

In the water, against a rocky bluff, on a beach in the Bahamas. It was gorgeous, but in reality couldn't get good traction because of the waves, so it kind of sucked, lol. Also that trip, the oral version, on a hanging bridge.

In my defense, I was drunk that whole trip. VERY VERY drunk.

Lets see the craziest (and by far stupidest. Don't copy me!) Is in a car while dh was driving it. I was "riding shotgun" omg what were we thinking! Then there is the swingset, the four wheeler, tree stand, trampoline, front yard, dh office desk, his bosses desk, dressing room, on a boat on the river. A golf cart. A cruise ship balcony .On a bus at a truck stop in NJ on the way to NYC. That may be where ds2 came from:lol: Oh yeah I can't forget behind the Mayan ruins in Belize. I'm sure I'll remember more later. We got married at 16&18 so we had lots of crazy "energy" :lol: Now where do I want to do it? Maybe an airplane? I've never read the books. Doubt I will. Looking at that list I don't think we need inspiration:tongue_smilie: