Menu

My daughter cracks me UP!

:lol: It was very funny.

Wow the Duggers! Im impressed. Ops, I wrote the Druggers.

DH just got a fanny pack...I am still dealing with this. He got a harley davidson brand to help counterbalance the fact of getting one, period. No, he does not drive a motorcycle!

In a denim jumper, fanny pack & stilettos? :D

But of course! How else could I properly embarass my son there :tongue_smilie:

I love that at convention you can spend 20 minutes talking to the mennonites about Rod and Staff and then go to the next booth and talk to some guy in dreads about rainsticks and other musical instruments.

LOL!

I will never forget the first year we homeschooled we went to homeschool day somewhere and DH was quick to point the the kid wearing a visor and fanny pack and saying his kid can't grow up to be that kid. LOL! I better not ever take him to a homeschool convention.

PS Your daughter is beautiful and funny, better watch out for those boys.

She is, in a word, adorbz. That's the first thing I've read that made me wish I was going this year. (Although, I confess, I am more about the Chipotle than the Chik Fil A.)

Chipotle is my favorite too! We had that on Friday. My daughter was greatly dismayed to find out that Chik Fil A was no longer in the food court. It put a serious damper on her weekend. :tongue_smilie: