Menu

Favorite Netflix Streaming

Just wondering, what are your favorite Netflix streaming programs right now? I have a quiet night planned and was thinking of making it a movie-night.

Feel free to suggest any family shows, or shows for me after the kiddos go to bed. :D

• 1 month later...

Midsomer Murders, Bones, the IT Crowd, Psych, Monk, Burn Notice. (We have antenna, so we watch a majority of stuff from Netflix.)

There are two Miss Marple series on there, with the same episodes, but they're different shoots, with different actresses playing Miss Marple. I'm enjoying those.

A great chick flick I saw last night is Arranged - a couple years old, about two young teachers in N.Y., one Orthodox Jewish the other Muslim, both from very traditional families, and their developing friendship through both work and all the set-up dates etc. as their folks find them spouses.. It was a very good film! With a twist ending. Fun, too. I think my teen girls would like it, too.

I just started Bones, I am enjoying it.

I watched all of Mad Men, not something I'd recommend for everyone, it was a guilty pleasure. =)

I love SciFy, so I watched Battlestar Gallactica, Firefly and enjoy Doctor Who.

Last summer I watched all of Lost.

I watch a lot of Netflix streaming on the treadmill, on my iPad. I never watch live TV, so I tend to wait for shows to come to Netflix, then knock out two or three episodes a day for a couple of weeks.

A great chick flick I saw last night is Arranged - a couple years old, about two young teachers in N.Y., one Orthodox Jewish the other Muslim, both from very traditional families, and their developing friendship through both work and all the set-up dates etc. as their folks find them spouses.. It was a very good film! With a twist ending. Fun, too. I think my teen girls would like it, too.

I saw this, too. I really liked it.

I have also enjoyed "Rosemary and Thyme", a British program that's sort of a Cagney and Lacey type show that's sort of set in English gardens. Very enjoyable.

Bones, How I Met Your Mother, Law & Order (along with :SVU {watched 'em all}, and :Criminal Intent)

DH has watched Numb3rs, Eureka, Warehouse 13. I watched some of those shows and enjoyed them, but was always in the middle of my own series at the time, so didn't really get in to them fully.

If you enjoy the redneck comedians at all (Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy), their Them Idiots Whirled Tour is on there.