Menu

Anyone's siggy that you just love?

I never notice the signatures and I didn't have one for the longest time. But then I read a thread where a number of people said they enjoy reading them, so I updated mine for the "siggy people."

I don't even read my own siggy and forget that it's there.

Someone (Sophia, maybe?) has a Paul Washer quote that dh and I LOVE in her siggy.

Some ladies sometimes put good scripture quotes in their signatures. Kathleen in Va and On the Brink are two that I can think of off the top of my head that I've enjoyed before.

ETA: I checked; It *is* Sophia with the quote that we love. :)

I like Ellie's quote: "English is a mongrel that follows other languages down dark alleys, assaults them, and goes through their pockets looking for loose grammar."

Makes me giggle every time. ;)

That's awesome..... I need to frame that and hang it on a wall.....

Someone here has a great quote which ends with something like 'we could swoop into suns....but that is not recommended'. I laugh everytime I see it.

I really like signatures and when I read advice I find it very helpful to see the ages of children and the materials used.

I love sparrow's TS Eliot quote: "...my very soul is wedded to it and if I were a bird, I would fly about the earth seeking successive autumns...". Because that is what I would do, too, if I could :)

Well see, I quite like your siggy about raising great adults and not hip teenagers. So true!