Menu

It's Friday! You know what that means

:cheers2::willy_nilly::hurray:

It has been a long, busy, fun, productive week. We just got home from the pool and I am toasting to Friday and sleeping in tomorrow! Who's with me?

I'm with ya! When the kids go down we're going to watch Goodfellas and veg on the couch with Ding Dongs!

Yeah! I think I'm almost ready to hand family business over to an attorney and be done with it. My Grandmother is still kickin' and comin' back from her loss of blood cells (maybe she really *will* live forever, LOL). I finally got curtains ordered for my bedroom areas (I've only had a sheet over my window for two years). I finished another of the books I've been plodding through. I think I'll go see if I have some port around.... Cheers!

:cheers2::willy_nilly::hurray:

It has been a long, busy, fun, productive week. We just got home from the pool and I am toasting to Friday and sleeping in tomorrow! Who's with me?

Ack! I'm late! I also don't have any Mike's. :eek: But this Belgian beer is doing a veerrryyy good job. Gotta love the homeland's beer! :D

No sleeping in for me, though, I have a yard sale to put out in the morning. :tongue_smilie: