Menu

Baby name help? Fourth baby... need a boy and girl name!

Thanks for any help!

Siblings are:

Molly Nicole

Matthew Allan

Callie Grace

new brother or sister arriving in late April!

I like names that have been around for awhile. We like Biblical names, but Callie isn't Biblical, so it's not something we have to have.

Some current considerations we've had... (not necessarily gung ho about any of them)

Girl:

Charlotte, Cora, Claire, Rebecca, Beth, Kate, Zoey (dh likes... I'm not sure)

Boy:

Charlie, Alex, Owen, Austin (dh likes... I'm not sure)

Any suggestions? Any on our current list that you love/hate?

I just met 2 children recently with the name Carter. One was a girl, the other a boy. I thought that was a cute name.

I know a few dc with the first name of Amy. Their initials are combined with their middle name to give a nice nick name.

Jamie for a boy or girl

Jessie for a boy or girl

I like the idea of a C name, so you have two M's and two C's. I like Cora and Christopher.

:iagree:

Christabel/Christabelle is one of my favorite names, it means beautiful Christ follower.

Other C names; Caitlyn, Caleb, Charles, Candace, Carter, Connor, Cooper, Carly, Charlotte, Caroline, Carrie, Catherine, Chyenne, Chase, Charity, Chasity, Chelsea

Can you tell I research baby names too much! :D

:iagree:

Christabel/Christabelle is one of my favorite names, it means beautiful Christ follower.

Other C names; Caitlyn, Caleb, Charles, Candace, Carter, Connor, Cooper, Carly, Charlotte, Caroline, Carrie, Catherine, Chyenne, Chase, Charity, Chasity, Chelsea

Can you tell I research baby names too much! :D

I know what you mean - I think I research baby names more than I research curriculum! :lol:

As far as a c name, I've always like Corrina, but dh wouldn't let me use it.

My girls are Reagan Faith and Madelynn (Maddy) Elizabeth. My son is Joseph Everett. I have always loved my sister's name, Deanna Lynn.

Good luck. Naming kids is quite a challenge.

If this baby is a girl, her name will be Charlotte Rose. If it is a boy....we have no idea! I like Caleb, Michael, and Andrew, but I can't use any of those names because we have nephews with those names. 9 boys on one side and 8 on the other....a lot of names we like are taken :)

My list of future names:

Girls

Katie Ellen

Maggie Belle (Don't laugh, but her first name will be Magnolia :tongue_smilie:)

Sarah Elizabeth (Sarah Beth)

Charlotte Mae (Lettie Mae)

Boys

Gideon Nathaniel

Levi Matthew

Elijah Roy

James Austin

Titus Christopher

Okay, this is a fantastic list! Our Charlotte is Charlotte Rae. :) And we have a friend who's daughter is named Blair Magnolia - hadn't heard those names before.

I sort of love name threads.....:D

LOL, to tell you how crazy my names can be, these are the ones DH DIDN'T veto!:D

I know what you mean! I am fortunate that my dh liked my first choice for dd#2, but the other two were not my first choices, though I like them now. He thinks that most of the names I like are too odd....but they're not....:D