Menu

WTM meeting at Disney - date and time!!!

I pm'd everyone who posted in that thread and said they might be able to make it. I also PM'd everyone who PM'd me. But I wanted to post it here too in case there are others who will be there!

February 2 at 1 pm in Downtown Disney in front of the balloon.

Can anyone else join us? So far, there are a possible 7 families!

I think I can make it. Tomorrow is my middle ds's b-day. So I guess that's a great excuse to take the day off and go to Downtown Disney.

Um, what balloon?

Ok, and how funny is it that I find this thread right after I read through the "Rigor" thread about people who do not allow themselves to be tempted into dropping school for other activities!

Edited by Kleine Hexe

I think I can make it. Tomorrow is my middle ds's b-day. So I guess that's a great excuse to take the day off and go to Downtown Disney.

Um, what balloon?

Ok, and how funny is it that I find this thread right after I read through the "Rigor" thread about people who do not allow themselves to be tempted into dropping school for other activities!

Lol! But this can count as school because you are meeting other homeschoolers!

By the by--since this meetup's already on the books, I wanna give a shout out to anyone running the Princess Half Marathon on Feb 26th. There's at least a small handful of us already; any other WTMers planning to run it?

Yet another chance to meet IRL! Extra points to anyone willing to dress as a tiara-wearing bee.

DRATS!! How did I miss the thread about this!??!?! I would have LOVED to meet up. I don't live too far from there but far enough that I would need more time to coordinate it. We were literally just there on Monday. :glare:

I also just posted a thread asking if any folks in Florida wanted to meet up sometime near the FPEA convention. Maybe we can get another group together then???

DRATS!! How did I miss the thread about this!??!?! I would have LOVED to meet up. I don't live too far from there but far enough that I would need more time to coordinate it. We were literally just there on Monday. :glare:

I also just posted a thread asking if any folks in Florida wanted to meet up sometime near the FPEA convention. Maybe we can get another group together then???

:iagree: Sometimes I really wish I lived in Orlando instead of a couple hours away. Sigh...

Off to look for your FPEA thread. :D