Menu

Only y'all will get why I'm so annoyed about this

I was planning the other night...I have magically misplaced my Singapore 1a/1b textbooks. I got the workbooks yesterday and went to look at them both today and wouldn't you know it can't find them anywhere!!!! They are here in the house somewhere just don't know where.

I was planning the other night...I have magically misplaced my Singapore 1a/1b textbooks. I got the workbooks yesterday and went to look at them both today and wouldn't you know it can't find them anywhere!!!! They are here in the house somewhere just don't know where.

This is funny. I was just ordering up a Singapore workbook we cannot find over here! :tongue_smilie: Much sympathy on this end. Hope you have better luck than me.

I'm missing random things like this, my wedding band (I took it off somewhere and don't remember where), dh's wedding band (has been lost since just after we moved in if I remember correctly), my lemon pepper seasoning (yep seasoning). I'm sure I'm missing more random stuff but haven't discovered it yet lol

Hopefully the house elves will put it back for you!

:lol::lol:

What is it about Singapore! hehehehe When we were using it I was always missing one of the books too. If it wasn't the workbook it was the textbook or vice versa! I think the books are secretly trying to get back home. :p

I'm missing random things like this, my wedding band (I took it off somewhere and don't remember where), dh's wedding band (has been lost since just after we moved in if I remember correctly), my lemon pepper seasoning (yep seasoning). I'm sure I'm missing more random stuff but haven't discovered it yet lol

One day dd was cracking dh's knuckle by pulling on his fingers (it's a hideous habit, don't get me started) and his wedding band flew off. They were in our bedroom. It's been over a year and we still haven't found it. I'm at a total loss. Dh finally just replaced it. Thankfully, there wasn't much sentimental value because this is the 3rd or 4th ring dh has lost (point of debate). He's really quite consistent, my man.

Dd lost her Singapore workbook halfway through the semester once, and I ended up switching her to the IP book instead (after tearing the house apart looking for it several times). At the end of the semester, the carpet cleaners discovered it under a couch that I would have never thought to look under. It's completely flat against the floor--I can't even fit my hand under it, let alone a book. But apparently Singapore books are experts at hiding from you when you need them.

My DH lost his second wedding band in our car. He was fiddling with it and it flew off. We tore the car apart, pulled out all the bags, and emptied everything. Three years later, we were moving and found it in a pocket of one of the travel bags. There is hope lost things will turn up.

I hate ordering things, and then finding out I already own it.

It drives me absolutely crazy when that happens. I lost (or ds did) Apologia Physics one year. I went wacky looking for it for about 2 weeks. I swear it just disappeared. My dh finally just ask me to please buy a new one so he wouldn't have to hear about it anymore. :001_smile: That darn thing never did show up.

I have checked inside my file system and inside the other books. Upstairs thinking maybe I brought them up because I was going to start using them now, and so forth. No clue. Might need to just order them though it's not imperative to do it right now because I can teach the beginning parts of 1a without the text. She's loving SM right now....did two pages (front and back) for the first two workbook pages for 1a lol. I found my wedding ring. I need to order a few things anyway from Rainbow so no biggie I guess if I have to.