Menu

What Do Husbands Want?

food, massage, good nights rest.

What about turn down service for one evening? Chocolates on the pillow type stuff.

A get out of an argument card. :lol: A card that says "yes, dear, you are right. I am sorry." You could each have one, the other must shut up about it when they are presented with the car. :lol:

Wash the car

King for a day? Breakfast in bed and presented with a crown (does Burger King still have crowns?)

One that says I will not fight you for the remote.

TeA. Lots of different varieties. Earl Grey. Jasmine. Green. White. Black. Oolong. Herbal. Etc. :tongue_smilie:

ROFLOL! :lol::lol: Thanks for the laugh. We are still trying to figure out how to schedule teA since the birth of the newest little one.

BTW, I really did LLOL (literally laugh out loud). Both ds and dh looked at me like I was crazy since they are so intently discussing sports and I am on the computer across the room by myself. :lol:

I see a consensus emerging. Thanks for the ideas! I finished up just in time because he should be home soon. I thought about actually writing tea on one of the cards, but I don't think he would have understood. I was also just vague enough that snooping children won't suspect anything if they read them. ;) I think he will like getting to hear that he is right too, since those words rarely leave my mouth.

ROFLOL! :lol::lol: Thanks for the laugh. We are still trying to figure out how to schedule teA since the birth of the newest little one.

BTW, I really did LLOL (literally laugh out loud). Both ds and dh looked at me like I was crazy since they are so intently discussing sports and I am on the computer across the room by myself. :lol:

:lol:

You ladies are a HOOOT!

Wow, teA and slowjob, my dh would be in HEAVEN! As it is, 20 minutes with whispering and muffling has had to do for the past couple of weeks. Have to get creative with all the littles, lol!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I totally get that. Mine is about to return from a deployment and our youngest has taken to sleeping in our bed. I told him that I don't care if the laundry room is our only option-it's happenin', anyway! ;)

I totally get that. Mine is about to return from a deployment and our youngest has taken to sleeping in our bed. I told him that I don't care if the laundry room is our only option-it's happenin', anyway! ;)

When my mother was staying with us for a while...our "code" for a quick get-away was to go downstairs and "do the laundry" but dh got so carried away with it my mom thought he was really nagging me about the laundry :lol::lol::lol:

My 14-year-old gave her dad a coupon offering to update his Facebook page. It doesn't have a photograph on it or any identifying information. Boring! But my husband wants it that way! He doesn't want the people he works with to know what his fave movies and books are, where he lives, and what his most inspiring quotes are. So hubby and daughter are going to have to work out a way to "update" the page without giving away too much personal info.