Menu

Has anyone received WWS hardcopy yet?

I haven't yet, but I was reading a thread (on the K-8 board) just the other day that someone started. They were bragging how *their* WWS had arrived. :glare: ;):lol::lol:

I wish I could find the thread now. I don't recall how many replies there were but it seems that a few people have their copies in hand. Hopefully ours are not far behind.

Still waiting here... and UPS only has to drive mine about 30 minutes down the road. :001_huh:

Side note... I placed an order from Cafepress on Friday and paid for upgraded shipping (not the highest one, the middle one). As of Saturday morning it was scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday. I just checked and the delivery date has been changed to TODAY! Included in the package is my new license plate frame that says "Authorized Muggle Vehicle" and my bumper sticker that says "Cancer touched my boob so I kicked it's a**." :D

This is the only package being delivered this month that actually has something FOR ME. Although one could argue that the WWS package will be for me, I know my DS sure isn't as excited as I am about it. HA HA HA!

...and my bumper sticker that says "Cancer touched my boob so I kicked it's a**." :D

SO glad to hear this!!!!!!!!!!

My WWS hasn't come yet, but I don't expect mine to arrive quickly. If it was sent via post, Canada Post is notoriously slow. If it was sent via UPS, it's more likely to get held up in customs (a fact which I forgot about until after I'd ordered it - I should have gone with the pdf copy in the first place - would have been more benefit to me AND to PHP! Oh well.) and I might have to pay duty on it - grrr....live and learn.

Yay, Capt Uhura, glad you got yours! I got mine too :-) DD is not happy, apparently SHE thought that the PDF was all there was, when she saw how big the book is she yelled, "No way!!" LOL!!!! Sorry, my little math genius, you may not LIKE it but it's the ONLY program we've ever done that made it possible for you to actually turn out acceptable writing, so you are stuck with it! :-)