Menu

We have a problem

says ds (6) as he walks into the living room, his feet covered in blue paint. I had been painting his room. Had 3 walls done, except up by the ceiling. The paint was put up, and shouldn't have been where it could be kicked over. But it was in the floor, lid still on but leaking everywhere.

First thing ds said, was I didn't do it!!! He tracked it across the floor in the the hall and living room. Then when I thought it was cleaned up, dd found some to step in and tracked it across the house again.

It's going to be one of those days.

Oh no! I would have seriously lost it. I'm impressed that you seem to have kept your cool.

It wasn't easy. LOL You remember that episode of everyone loves Raymond where Ray was paying the bills and made a mess of it? He wanted to know why she was being so calm. Debra told him when you're on the titanic, you lower the life boats you don't stop to yell at the iceberg. LOL

Really the only thing there was to do at that point was clean up the mess and feed everyone breakfast.