Menu

KNITTERS! Did you see this story?

Is it the penguins' fault they share a planet with an untidy race who take oil out of the ground and don't take the trouble to put it back nicely? I bet those penguins feel entitled to wooly jumpers on the grounds that they have been better parented!

:P

Rosie- who had a great time watching the kids watching the penguins last year. :)

Good Cookies, that is flipping adorable.

:iagree::iagree:

If those penguins need sweaters so badly, then they should learn to knit. It's not my problem that they lack opposable thumbs. Or fingers of any kind. If they get cold enough, maybe they'll get off their lazy penguin bottoms and come up with something.

;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I did but when I went to the website I learned that they have all the sweathers they need........is that true? Maybe they should stockpile?:confused:

Lol, I bet they do stockpile. Our localish penguin reserve receives thousands each week, according to a documentary we have here. Perhaps other communities around the world need them? I've not heard of sweaters for larger species of penguins, but I'm sure they run into the same troubles and need them too.

Rosie