Menu

Funny Or Mean? Vote Now!

Funny Or Mean?  

1. 1. Funny Or Mean?

• Funny
    • Mean
    • Other (Please explain)

Ok, as you all know, Wolf is a wee bit anxious about me going into labour.

Today, as we're prepping for our Thanksgiving dinner, he's gone into overdrive. If I so much as sneeze, he's jumping. He's fairly convinced that simply b/c I'm doing a big meal, baby is going to make an appearance.

Now, as anyone who is familiar with me knows, I have a...well...twisted sense of humour.

I'm really tempted to announce, as I'm finishing my shower, "Wolf! My water broke!" just to mess with him. But I'm afraid that it'll send him into cardiac arrest...or tick him off.

So, what's your vote? Would it be funny, or just plain mean?

(And just cause the thought occurred to me doesn't mean I intend to do it...I said 'tempted' not 'intend' :lol:)

No, don't do that.

You could pay him back in kind. Become anxious about the next time he has to go to the bathroom.

"Do you have to go yet?"

"How about now?"

Do you think you'll make it through the next hour without going?"

"Will you need help?"

"Are you in pain?"

"Be sure to let me know when you have to go."

"I'm going to the kitchen to check on the pie. Do you need to go before I do that?"

No, don't do that.

You could pay him back in kind. Become anxious about the next time he has to go to the bathroom.

"Do you have to go yet?"

"How about now?"

Do you think you'll make it through the next hour without going?"

"Will you need help?"

"Are you in pain?"

"Be sure to let me know when you have to go."

"I'm going to the kitchen to check on the pie. Do you need to go before I do that?"

:lol:

I never seriously intended to do it...but wanted to share my twisted sense of humour. :tongue_smilie:

I think you need to lighten up the mood in your house around you pgy. I would do it. He may not think it was as funny as you hope (only you would know), but it will bread the mood a bit....and that can be a good thing!

I think you need to lighten up the mood in your house around you pgy. I would do it. He may not think it was as funny as you hope (only you would know), but it will bread the mood a bit....and that can be a good thing!

:iagree:

I wouldn't get mad if someone did this to me. I would find it funny. My husband would find it funny too. Maybe your husband is the type of person who would be hurt or angered by this, but only you would know.

1) Yell really loudly across the house, "OHMYGOSHTHEBABY'SCOMINGRIGHTNOWJUSTKIDDING!!!!" Oh course, that happened to me and I wasn't kidding! I was quite serious when I was screaming for my husband to wake up because I was in the bathroom having a baby! Still, it could be funny if done very quickly!! :)

2) As a spin-off of the other idea (which I also like), you could start jumping every time YOU feel a twinge. "OH! The baby just kicked! I wonder if that means something??"

"OH! I felt a cramp!"

"OH! What was that?!"

3) Put him at ease by letting him do all the work while you relax and watch! You know, for the baby!