Menu

Who would like to undertake the task of...........

Would you like to lead an effort TODAY (wed.) to have all Polls on Page One?  

1. 1. Would you like to lead an effort TODAY (wed.) to have all Polls on Page One?

• Yes, I would. (please identify yourself, oh brave one)
    • No, I would not. (every party has a pooper, y'know)
    • Mr. Darcy
    • CC obviously
    • Please be gentle with me

Sure. Blame the victim.

Typical Hummer driver 'tude. :glare:

Actually, ahem, I am one of the most gracious drivers on the road -- and off the road too. One can be gracious when one is driving an 8000lb vehicle.

And, truthfully, you and I both know we should not get that hummer thing going because you and I will pass Jean In Newcastle for posts by the end of the night.

;)

cat_driving_caption.jpg

So....

this is a snark-free question, I am just wondering: What is the point of spamming the first page with all these polls? Is there something we are trying to hide on page 2? Numerous people have said that the boards are now really slow because of all the polls, so I'm just wondering if there is a reason behind it that I havn't picked up on? :confused:

Actually, ahem, I am one of the most gracious drivers on the road -- and off the road too. One can be gracious when one is driving an 8000lb vehicle.

And, truthfully, you and I both know we should not get that hummer thing going because you and I will pass Jean In Newcastle for posts by the end of the night.

;)

Hummer drivers are just copy catting Arnie.

:auto: