Menu

Video about the pilot who was supposed to be on the flight 11 on 9/11...

I can't watch it tonight but will hopefully remember to tomorrow. I started to play it and when I saw which flight it was, I stopped.

I just want to say that THAT was the flight my family almost ended up on. We were to choose from one of three weeks to go to HI with my parents. They were there for all three weeks, and we almost chose the last week to visit. That exact flight would have had all my family members on it, dh, the kids and I, had we stuck to the original plan of the last flight. We would all be dead today. Then my grieving friend, who is like a brother to me for 29 years now, would be grieving the loss of me and my family....... along with his sister and nephew. :crying:

I can't imagine what it would have been like to know my dh and all three of my kids (we hadn't adopted yet) were all going to die with me in a matter of seconds. To see my kids faces......

My friend watched the attacks happen from his office window. He frantically tried to reach his sister. He saw the planes hit, he saw the towers collapse. A piece of him died that day, and he'll never be as happy as he once was.

I hate 9/11. :crying:

I just want to say that THAT was the flight my family almost ended up on. We were to choose from one of three weeks to go to HI with my parents. They were there for all three weeks, and we almost chose the last week to visit. That exact flight would have had all my family members on it, dh, the kids and I, had we stuck to the original plan of the last flight.

Wow, that just sends chills up my spine.

I can't watch it tonight but will hopefully remember to tomorrow. I started to play it and when I saw which flight it was, I stopped.

I just want to say that THAT was the flight my family almost ended up on. We were to choose from one of three weeks to go to HI with my parents. They were there for all three weeks, and we almost chose the last week to visit. That exact flight would have had all my family members on it, dh, the kids and I, had we stuck to the original plan of the last flight. We would all be dead today. Then my grieving friend, who is like a brother to me for 29 years now, would be grieving the loss of me and my family....... along with his sister and nephew. :crying:

I can't imagine what it would have been like to know my dh and all three of my kids (we hadn't adopted yet) were all going to die with me in a matter of seconds. To see my kids faces......

My friend watched the attacks happen from his office window. He frantically tried to reach his sister. He saw the planes hit, he saw the towers collapse. A piece of him died that day, and he'll never be as happy as he once was.

:grouphug::grouphug:

What a touching video.

:grouphug: :crying: