Menu

It's that time again! Million Minute Family Challenge! Sign up now!

It's time to sign up for the Million Minute Family Challenge!

If you don't know, in the Million Minute Family Challenge, you register your family or group, enjoy face to face interaction by playing good, old-fashioned board games or card games at your leisure, and then go to the MMFC website to log your minutes in order to help them reach their nationwide goal of reaching one million minutes of game play!

You will receive an organizer's kit by mail, you can see where your minutes stack up (nationwide, by your state, etc), and at the end, they even send you a free game for participating!

For more information and to register, go here:

http://www.millionminute.com/

(The actual challenge begins on September 1st). This will be my third year in a row participating. Who else is in? :)

ETA: I put my group's name as "Life Without School" and set a goal of 500 minutes for my family. Let us know your group's name if you sign up!

Edited by NanceXToo

I signed our family up!

We're The Geeze Gang

This is the first I've heard of it, but we play LOTS of games around here! We especially love Monopoly, Chess, and Trivial Pursuit and we usually spend at least 5 hours a week playing those...sometimes more...so I put 5,000 minutes as our goal for the year.

Where are you located? I am in Canada and had no problem signing up but I think it is only for Canada and US

I'm not in Canada or the US and don't seem to be able to make it work. I may have to borrow a friend's address to join, it looks like fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I signed our family up!

We're The Geeze Gang

This is the first I've heard of it, but we play LOTS of games around here! We especially love Monopoly, Chess, and Trivial Pursuit and we usually spend at least 5 hours a week playing those...sometimes more...so I put 5,000 minutes as our goal for the year.

It is only from September to December :) Not for the whole year! :D