Menu

My other twin was in the ER last night...

and I think I have reached the breaking point. We have officially lost the 2nd contract on the house, and I just want to cry!!!! Does anyone have a remote mountain/seaside cabin I could runaway with the kids too?!!!! (Say for the rest of the year so I can just start over in 2012) ;)

So, you may be wondering why twin B (not the one with the teeth issues) was in the ER. While dragging the hose out to fill one of the horses water buckets then end jumped up and hit him in the forehead! This resulted in a crescent shaped cut all the way down to his skull. :glare:

Aaaaaaah! I am seriously just walking around in a zombie state!

And, no, I am not a troll...unfortunately this is my real life!

....I feel a bit better now :D!

Oh my goodness!!!!! That must have been SO, SO, SO scary!!! Did he have a concussion? How many stitches did he have? How are YOU after that event?

I'm so sorry about your house.

Honestly, after getting kicked in jaw my a horse this was a cake walk. A VERY inconvenient cake walk :glare:.

Normally, I am comfortable patching them up, but with the curved shaped and depth I really wanted to minimize the scar. He ended up getting 2 sub-dermal and 8 across the top.

Since moving here I am now familiar with 3 different ER's. Good gracious!

I am glad he is OK. Very stressful! I second the desserts idea! I don't have a beach house or a cabin but I do have a 100 year old farm house in the middle of Montana that is very peaceful and relaxing..no phone, no internet, no cell service and you can barely see the neighbor's house from our yard but still has running water and electricity. When I get there I just want to take a big long nap because it relaxes me so much! If you are ever in Montana...look me up!

and I think I have reached the breaking point. We have officially lost the 2nd contract on the house, and I just want to cry!!!! Does anyone have a remote mountain/seaside cabin I could runaway with the kids too?!!!! (Say for the rest of the year so I can just start over in 2012) ;)

So, you may be wondering why twin B (not the one with the teeth issues) was in the ER. While dragging the hose out to fill one of the horses water buckets then end jumped up and hit him in the forehead! This resulted in a crescent shaped cut all the way down to his skull. :glare:

Aaaaaaah! I am seriously just walking around in a zombie state!

And, no, I am not a troll...unfortunately this is my real life!

....I feel a bit better now :D!

Sorry about your house. :grouphug:

I'm glad it was his forehead and not his eye or teeth (wouldn't have that been ironic :glare:)

And I can vouch, she isn't a troll or a zombie.

Sounds like it's time for a beach break.