Menu

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you are right because she doesn't have visitor messages enabled and that's where the "Someone stole a cookie" message is hidden.

Oh, okay. So, if you think you know, you look at that member's Visitor Messages? And if you're right, then you have to go hide the cookies under somebody's VMs? Is that how it works?

Oh, okay. So, if you think you know, you look at that member's Visitor Messages? And if you're right, then you have to go hide the cookies under somebody's VMs? Is that how it works?

And the directions are in the VM so all you have to do is copy and paste :) I think you're close BTW.:001_smile:

Oh, and it's easier to do the search if you do a SEARCH and then click on the # of posts column. Then it will re-order the list to give you the highest poster first. I think they have to have 1000 posts for the cookies to be hidden there, and they have to have logged on in the last 30 days.

HTH;)

Dorinda

Oh, and it's easier to do the search if you do a SEARCH and then click on the # of posts column. Then it will re-order the list to give you the highest poster first. I think they have to have 1000 posts for the cookies to be hidden there, and they have to have logged on in the last 30 days.

HTH;)

Dorinda

In regards to the bolded above, I think someone only needs to have 100 posts, not 1000.

Clue: She was Alex P. Keaton's sister.

Mallory is the cookie thief!

Brb...

Okay. If I'm doing this right, I just caught someone stealing 178 cookies. You'll know it's her because you won't see her running around in sweats and flip-flops. She has higher goals than that. :D

You did it right. I found the cookie thief, but again I have to go offline right now. So I'm leaving the thief to someone else.

It was a set up!! I'm not a thief, really I'm not!! :lol:

You girls are funny! Hey, am I supposed to do anything now, or did you just use me to plant a robbery?

Lucinda

HA! I totally used you. Fun, isn't it?

In regards to the bolded above, I think someone only needs to have 100 posts, not 1000.

Mallory is the cookie thief!

Brb...

Good to know! I wasn't sure :)