Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

specialmama

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

Twig stole the cookies (I was so disappointed when I found a member named Stem that that wasn't the correct answer).

BRB with a clue.

I don't know the answer. Too few play the game.

:blink: I think somebody started the "10 random facts about you" thread just to feed this pet.:tongue_smilie:

Wow! I can't believe this game is still going strong....it was messing with my OCD, I had to stop playing after I found a couple batches :lol::lol:

Clue: Her first initial is the same as her last initial. Her first name is also the name of a plant. There is a movie about a bunch of girls with this name.

Clue: Her first initial is the same as her last initial. Her first name is also the name of a plant. There is a movie about a bunch of girls with this name.

HeatherH stole the cookies.

BRB

Clue: Her name is starts with a plant most commonly found in the desert. Followed by the word that refers to 2.

CactusPair stole the cookies this time!

Clue: a feature of traditional Japanese beauty

Clue: She was Rocky's girlfriend. I can still see Sylvester Stallone saying her name. But in this instance, it is spelled a little differently.

Clue: She was Rocky's girlfriend. I can still see Sylvester Stallone saying her name. But in this instance, it is spelled a little differently.

Adrian. . . I mean Adrianne - stole the cookies.

BRB.

Clue: Dante canto. The epitome of the lazy spirit. Indolence. Hey I resemble this clue some days.

You made me brush up on my Dante!

Belacqua stole the cookies.

BRB

Clue: She is guaranteed to melt in your mouth and not in your hand.

Clue: She has her own comic strip (minus the silent e on her name) about being a teen-ager with her best friend Bernice and her older brother Brad.

I caught the cookie thief Luanne.

(Here is a sample of a Luann comic )

TwinMom is the thief!

Clue: Her namesake becomes the dad to 99 Dalmations.

Okay, I'll have to read the book now. I thought the Dad to the 99 Dalmations was Roger Dearly. Now I'm confused. Just give me a few weeks and I'll get to the book. (Finish "Little House on the Prairie", listen to "The Cricket in Times Square", and then read "The School Mouse")