Menu

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This lady didn't really steal the cookies - the 206 cookies just magically showed up at her house. It was because she needs something more then Rutabaga, Cauliflower, and Artichoke to help her get through this wild shaking day.

ETA: To figure this one out you can't do searches of the community member list. You have to read a poll that is really popular right now.

Edited by Julie Smith

This Mom stole 208 cookies. But she did it so she would have something special to add to her husbands special grown-up lunch she is going to be packing him. What can she say, he was tired of eating cheap pizza.

ETA: I made some words bold to hint what words to search for. :) The key is to read various threads that are/were active today.

Edited by Julie Smith

She took 210 cookies, but she deserves a treat after taking care of the newest family member who is now 9 weeks old. Perhaps the newest family member would also like a cookie, but most likely wouldn't unless the cookies are made of wadded up pieces of paper or ice cubes.

Edited by Julie Smith

Hmmm I wonder who it could be. Think, think, think. Nope. It is just not coming to me.

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count! ;)

I found her. But I'm not going to post who it was. I don't want to have to come up with another clue, considering how badly I butchered the last.

Awww...come on, Julie! You can do it! We'll try harder this time--we promise! :D

It was organicann.

But you might not even get a clue till morning. Hay hay (that was my evil laugh)

Way to go, Julie! Glad you stayed in the game!

This Mad user likely knows who Alfred E. Newman is.

:auto:

Hmmm...I thought it was my dh, who has an Alfred avatar, but no. Off to check elsewhere...

Way to go, Julie! Glad you stayed in the game!

Hmmm...I thought it was my dh, who has an Alfred avatar, but no. Off to check elsewhere...

My dh came up with this clue idea. It is tricky. Alfred E. Newman was on the cover of every Mad magazine. And inside every mad magazine is a comic story line about two guys, one is white and one is black. They are ___________.

The user who stole the cookies has a pic of one of these ______. as his avatar.

:auto:

She hangs out at water coolers everywhere...

To help people out I can tell you how NOT to find the thief. Don't bother searching the usernames for the words, "water, cooler, worker (as in coworker), Alice (As in the female character from the cartoon Dilbert), or gossip (Don't people gossip at the water cooler?)

Okay, I have to run. I'll try another tact (since I'm not sure if I'll internet this weekend :glare:)...

Daniel Emmett loved her so much he was willing to live and die for her. He wished he was with her, to take a stand beside her. Of course, he's dead now and so is his cause.

Robbie Robertson lamented over the night she was driven down.

That's it.

Ask.com and ye shall find.

Found her, you tricky clue giver.

I got it was Dixie. But since the only user we had named Dixie didn't have over 100 posts. But then I thought perhaps the rule is just 100 posts, and not over 100.

I also never use Dixie cups, and have never heard of them in Canada. Are they a American thing?

Found her, you tricky clue giver.

I got it was Dixie. But since the only user we had named Dixie didn't have over 100 posts. But then I thought perhaps the rule is just 100 posts, and not over 100.

I also never use Dixie cups, and have never heard of them in Canada. Are they a American thing?

:blush: I didn't even consider that Dixie was an American company. Sorry!!!!!

She was online when I found her... I sort of assumed she'd post one more time :lol:

Of course. I'm so rumbly in my tumbly...time for something...sweet....

It was Pooh Bear who stole the cookies!

I will be back with a clue...in a bit...as soon as I figure out who and a clever riddle....

This person uses a part of her body to tune in...

Edited by gingerh
add a clue

I don't understand this at all. :tongue_smilie:

I don't even like cookies, I prefer creme brulee.

I sent it over to someone who has sharp edges. :confused:

:lol: Well, I found you so I got to pick the next theif ;) I didn't get this when I was the theif either. :lol:

Now, you follow the clue I posted and see if you can find the new one. If you do, post something like "I caught you!" and then find a new person with over 100 posts and who's been on at least once in the past month. You post that message that was posted on yours, but change the number of cookies (one higher) and post it on their visitor messages. Then you come here and post a clue.

I've btdt. I turned myself in on accident :lol: