Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

specialmama

SOMEONE STOLE A COOKIE! Forum Game

The thief is In Light of Eternity

This Queen bee has the powers of a Jedi, or at least she thinks so when she goes through automatic doors.

Krista in LA stole the cookies - perhaps while going through an automatic door.

BRB with a clue.

Clue: I wonder if she makes her kids stand in this order from A to Z.

gack, weather changed, offline, love you all

I posted on somebody warden, no time for a good clue.

I hope you keep safe and can come back to us soon.

Jail Warden stole the cookies (you would think she'd know better).

BRB with another clue.

Beccasboys wanted to know where to eat in Gaitlinburg. I read the thread.

Clue: I'm glad she has the name she does, this momma could have started with bloat or puff up. Oh wait, she probably means "golly gee that sure is ..."

Beccasboys wanted to know where to eat in Gaitlinburg. I read the thread.

Clue: I'm glad she has the name she does, this momma could have started with bloat or puff up. Oh wait, she probably means "golly gee that sure is ..."

Swellmomma stole the cookies.

BRB

I thought it was like carrying coals to Newcastle, I guess I'll have to heap some Cinder on your head.

BRB with a clue.

Clue: "If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?" is the tag line. I like it, it is funny. Down to earth. Not like her name. Nope. She has to be fancy, can't be a simple Stacy.

This thief does not live in the Big Woods of Wisconsin, or in a Little House on the Prairie, on the Banks of Plum Creek.

But this Laura has lived in a few interesting places. Perhaps she will start her own series.

*Extra points to the person who comes up with some good titles for the books we will bug her to write.

This thief does not live in the Big Woods of Wisconsin, or in a Little House on the Prairie, on the Banks of Plum Creek.

But this Laura has lived in a few interesting places. Perhaps she will start her own series.

*Extra points to the person who comes up with some good titles for the books we will bug her to write.

Laura Corin is a repeat offender. "Big Highrise in Shanghai"?

Laura Corin is a repeat offender. "Big Highrise in Shanghai"?

For my clue I just wanted to list the books series she could in theory write. But :$ I can't keep it all straight and might make a mistake. My clue was going to go something like this...

The thief stole the cookies, but she left behind the series of books she is writing:

Big Highrise in Shanghai

Banks of someplace in Scotland

Clue: When I dramatically trip over something, I usually say I wasn't name this (Elaine Benes doesn't have any either, but Jackie O does). Also I don't know if it refers to her personality or she's a fan of one of the 7 dwarfs.

Clue: When I dramatically trip over something, I usually say I wasn't name this (Elaine Benes doesn't have any either, but Jackie O does). Also I don't know if her personality or she's a fan of one of the 7 dwarfs.

HappyGrace stole the cookies.

When we catch squirrels, we usually transport them to the state forest and release them. It is lucky redsquirrel only stole the cookies.

BRB with a clue.

Clue: I can imagine that the guy in Moby Dick might have this as a nickname. Or is it Call me Sue Ellen Misky (because I like Seinfeld references?).

This might be the name of a baby born if a Optimus Prime had a baby with one of our "mythical" members.

Ooooh. You're good. I did look up Ishmael but struck out.

I was thinking Ishy but ishki worked ;)