Menu

Interesting sale item on Craigslist....

I'm sure people will think I just need to chill, but I didn't find that funny at all. Sort of sick and sad. I know he's joking... I guess I just can't imagine a marriage where that would be found funny.

I understand where you're coming from. Maybe I just have a lot of friends with a dark sense of humor. We are friends with one couple in particular. They have six kids. The husband also raises cattle. He always jokes about selling his wife if she doesn't get pregnant. She knows he is joking. She affectionately refers to the cows as his other women.

I guess I don't see the point of putting it on Craigs list. :confused: I mean what is the point of putting a joke on Craigs list? Now, it one thing if you actually have something for sale and you post a funny description, but to just post a joke to a world of virtual strangers....seems dumb.

It's one thing to cracks jokes around people who know you. It's a waste of time to post jokes like that one in cyber space.

I guess I don't see the point of putting it on Craigs list. :confused: I mean what is the point of putting a joke on Craigs list? Now, it one thing if you actually have something for sale and you post a funny description, but to just post a joke to a world of virtual strangers....seems dumb.

It's one thing to cracks jokes around people who know you. It's a waste of time to post jokes like that one in cyber space.

:lol:

The Best of Craigslist is epic!

So he can tell his friends that he did it.

So people on CL will see it an laugh.

So it will get shared on other sites and those people will laugh.

My husband makes jokes to our friends, in my presence, about trading me for a bottle of good scotch, takes bids, and even offers people money to take me off his hands.

I know it's all in good fun. He wouldn't trade me for anything in the world. The man is completely spoiled.