Menu

I have locked myself in my room...

Hey! You should donate that Lindt chocolate bar w/sea salt. Simka is worth it!

You didn't eat the whole thing already, did you? :auto:

Hey! NOBODY touches the good chocolate! NOBODY! (Well, except for me - purely for medicinal purposes only.)

But Simka - I can recommend getting your own stash of Lindt 85% dark chocolate with Touch of Sea Salt!

Hey! NOBODY touches the good chocolate! NOBODY! (Well, except for me - purely for medicinal purposes only.)

But Simka - I can recommend getting your own stash of Lindt 85% dark chocolate with Touch of Sea Salt!

Now I am dreaming up pretty little baskets of chocolates hidden under my bed. I really might never come out if that were the case. ;)

I've had a butter knife in the icing jar kind of week. I'll leave it your imagination as to the meaning. Let's just say they both stash well in a dresser.

ETA: This is for future reference, of course. :grouphug: for now.

Edited by elegantlion

Now I am dreaming up pretty little baskets of chocolates hidden under my bed. I really might never come out if that were the case. ;)

This is what dh does. He sees random chocolate on sale (he's allergic), he buys it, he hides it. Of course, while that means he gets to be my hero on bad days, if he's not here, it's like a chapter out of Mrs. Piggle Wiggle, looking for her dh's pirate treasure. :lol:

Dh is home. He is bringing me a glass of Chocovine with milk and ice. :D Now, I am off to find something to watch on my laptop. I really do not think I am coming out tonight ;). (okay maybe I will grab my Boundaries with Kids book)

Normally, we do really good, but "WOW!" this afternoon was rough. :tongue_smilie:

Dh is home. He is bringing me a glass of Chocovine with milk and ice. :D Now, I am off to find something to watch on my laptop. I really do not think I am coming out tonight ;). (okay maybe I will grab my Boundaries with Kids book)

Normally, we do really good, but "WOW!" this afternoon was rough. :tongue_smilie:

:grouphug: I had a day like that this week. I was ready to list the kids on eBay.

Oh BTDT yesterday, mine are older so I can just leave the house now.

I text my dh and told my sons that I am running away from home. I left and went the Starbucks for a tall mocha. I bummed around and didn't come home till 8:00.

Then all 3 looked at me when I come in the door asking what's for supper:banghead:

They just all got a dirty look and I went to my whirlpool for a 2 hour bath.

I do love my guys but sometimes I wish they were just a little bit more sensitive but I guess its the "testosterone":tongue_smilie:

Oh BTDT yesterday, mine are older so I can just leave the house now.

I text my dh and told my sons that I am running away from home. I left and went the Starbucks for a tall mocha. I bummed around and didn't come home till 8:00.

Then all 3 looked at me when I come in the door asking what's for supper:banghead:

They just all got a dirty look and I went to my whirlpool for a 2 hour bath.

I do love my guys but sometimes I wish they were just a little bit more sensitive but I guess its the "testosterone":tongue_smilie:

Your on to something there!!! My dd was reasonably well behaved, but not the 3 boys.

Dh took one look at me and said, "Let them eat leftovers!" ;) He's awesome!

:grouphug: I had a day like that this week. I was ready to list the kids on eBay.

:lol:

Nah -- i have a better idea, and it'll save you the listing fees. I'll send you mine, you send me yours. Mine are all big enough to actually get something done, and they're great with lawn equipment, chain saws, and shovels. Just promise them a milkshake at the end of it, and they'll want to stay, cuz I'm the meanest mom on the planet.

:grouphug::grouphug: I have been know to let the kids know that I am putting myself in time out, grab a book and my iced tea and go to my room. I think your choice of being in your room shows that you are setting good, healthy boundaries! It shows another way of handling anger and stress :D

I think Susan needs to sell Emergency Chocolate Kits for Mom's at her conferences. Something like....Well Trained Mind's: Open These in a Homeschool Emergency!!!! ;)

......and chocolate covered espresso beans!

Well, at least you have your computer in there. At the very least you could look at pictures of chocolate, recipes with chocolate.... I even have some chocolate scented soap that dd got me for Mother's Day. It's in my master bath shower. You might need some of that.