Menu

Hi. I'm new.

Well, new to the forum but not am not new to homeschooling. I have 8 dc ages 1-18. My oldest just graduated and will be going off to college.

Anyway, I've been lurking but I am trying to be brave and jump in and post. There is a lot going on here and it is a bit overwhelming. :001_unsure:

So, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. :seeya:

:seeya: Glad you took the plunge and are joining in! I've found this a GREAT place to get advice get and give support, and a place to spend too much time!:001_huh: :001_smile:

I've learned so much here! I hope you feel free to jump in on the conversations and ask questions!

WELCOME!

Hi, I'm new too, and have been reading a lot and posting a little! (shy!) Im already addicted! My husband keeps asking me what I'm looking up on the laptop, in bed, and i keep telling him I'm researching home school books! Actually I am, but im also reading about celebs, poutine, cats, etc!!:lol:

Some of the posts have really made me laugh, and some have made me sigh with relief, as we are all in the same crazy boat! :001_smile: Thanks to all !