Menu

Has anyone else gotten a email from Paypal wanting

I've received emails like that but deleted them.

Then I'd open up my account on a separate page just to make sure all was clear. There was never a "We just sent you an email" announcement.

Don't know anything about tracking it's path.

I've received emails like that but deleted them.

Then I'd open up my account on a separate page just to make sure all was clear. There was never a "We just sent you an email" announcement.

Don't know anything about tracking it's path.

:iagree: I always delete the email and check it on my own. I never follow a link in my email like that.

you to log in and follow some steps to "keep getting your information electronically"? Is this for real?

Or, can anyone tell me how to open up the email's "path" on Yahoo? I can do it on my regular email, but don't know how to on Yahoo.

thanks!

You can report the email to PayPal directly. They even have a special section on phishing scams. https://www.paypal.com/fightphishing

Along the left sidebar is a link to report suspicious email.

Yes, I got one recently and simply logged on to my account to confirm that it was legit. It is. Just don't click any links in an email! Open a new window and go to PayPal. This one is something about users being responsible for keeping contact info up to date. HTH.

Just delete it. It's fishing for your user name and password.

If you are really worried go directly to paypal (type the url into the address bar) without clicking the link in the email and log-on. If it's legit, you should be able to do everything without needing to click that link.

I've got them and reported them to Paypal's fraud dept. They sent back a reply via generic email stating that they never send emails asking you to log on through links in an email, they will always tell you to go into paypal and log into your account.