Menu

guess what I found while cleaning my room today?

$380

Yup!!!!!!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

I'm taking a wonderful friend out to dinner next weekend and have a brand new Dooney and Bourke bag I've been saving for her (tags still on - it was my moms) and I can't wait. She's such a dear friend who has my back No Matter What and I just want to bless her!

I will use the rest of the money for one of our upcoming trips.

I was SO excited!!!:D

Wow. How did you do that?

Dawn

in a corner of my room I have several framed pics of the kids leaning against the wall. I can't throw the pics away and couldn't decide what to do with them so they sat there for years. Today I decided to put them in a large rubbermaid storage container and put them in the basement. While lifting them out of the corner I saw an envelope fall out. I almost placed it in the trash bag!!! Thankfully I decided to look inside and that's when I saw it! I was THRILLED!!!

$380

Yup!!!!!!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

I'm taking a wonderful friend out to dinner next weekend and have a brand new Dooney and Bourke bag I've been saving for her (tags still on - it was my moms) and I can't wait. She's such a dear friend who has my back No Matter What and I just want to bless her!

I will use the rest of the money for one of our upcoming trips.

I was SO excited!!!:D

INCREDIBLE! I'm so excited FOR you! I cleaned out under the stove today and found a vitamin, pencil grip, LEGO gun, M&M, chopped pecans, and a whole lotta giant dust bunnies! Money would have been much better.

I DID find a quarter at the Mobil gas station today, though! I added it to the six cents I found yesterday! Woohoo!

Have fun with your friend!

in a corner of my room I have several framed pics of the kids leaning against the wall. I can't throw the pics away and couldn't decide what to do with them so they sat there for years. Today I decided to put them in a large rubbermaid storage container and put them in the basement. While lifting them out of the corner I saw an envelope fall out. I almost placed it in the trash bag!!! Thankfully I decided to look inside and that's when I saw it! I was THRILLED!!!

That's amazing!! But... where did the envelope come from?

I don't usually let that much money go missing for long.....

What a find! Aren't you thankful for those weird twinges that are too easily ignored, but then you act on one and ... voila ~ a surprise awaits!

It took me about ten tries to remember which email address I used for my long-ignored Paypal account. When I finally remembered both the log-in AND the password, I was surprised to see $38 in the account. I was so excited I got up from my desk and did a little jig. I think I'd have gone full Irish Dance if I had found almost $400 LOL.

That's amazing!! But... where did the envelope come from?

I don't usually let that much money go missing for long.....

money in an envelope could only have meant a gift. I have a VERY vague recollection of being upset a few years back because we had lost some money at Christmas, and I feared we had thrown it out in the trash with all the wrapping paper.

Congratulations! All I ever find are the matches to the brotherless socks I threw out the week before.

I finally threw out my one Penguin sock, my FAVORITE thick sock to wear around the house. I threw out a few other favorites as well.

Yup.......... I found the other socks when I moved the dryer out to sweep behind it. :glare: Socks.... but no money. ;)

I wasn't going to post this but I found one more thing. The Dooney and Bourke bag was new, tags still on and filled with paper. I wasn't going to remove the paper but again I decided to so I could put the new wallet inside it as well. (I'm finally getting rid of the stuff of my moms that I'm just not going to use. I gave away a TON of stuff initially and am slowly getting rid of the rest now. I'm about all done!!!) Anyway, when I removed the paper I found KY jelly in the purse!!!! :svengo: My friend definitely would have thought I was playing a prank on her if she had found that in there.

:lol::lol::lol:

money in an envelope could only have meant a gift. I have a VERY vague recollection of being upset a few years back because we had lost some money at Christmas, and I feared we had thrown it out in the trash with all the wrapping paper.

So maybe it was actually $300 plus interest! :lol:

I am off to vacuum under the sofa cushions. Maybe I'll find enough change for a few days of milk money for my kindy kid.

I wasn't going to post this but I found one more thing. The Dooney and Bourke bag was new, tags still on and filled with paper. I wasn't going to remove the paper but again I decided to so I could put the new wallet inside it as well. (I'm finally getting rid of the stuff of my moms that I'm just not going to use. I gave away a TON of stuff initially and am slowly getting rid of the rest now. I'm about all done!!!) Anyway, when I removed the paper I found KY jelly in the purse!!!! :svengo: My friend definitely would have thought I was playing a prank on her if she had found that in there.

:lol::lol::lol:

That might be more about your Mom than you wanted to know! ;)