Menu

I'm probably mad at you!

Oh, my goodness, I'm that way today, too! I'm picking fights (in my head) with almost everyone I know. The post I wrote earlier about the kids who are constantly interrupting? It normally doesn't bother me that they do that! But today I woke up and it was CONSUMING me!!

You should come over here and we can have a wonderful time ranting to each other about everything and everybody!

I mean, I'm mad at everyone else. Why not you?

:glare:

I'm surly. surely I'm surely surly. Watchit, little Missy, I'm feeling pissy.

I want to be grounded and sent to my room.:glare:

Get on a treadmill and walk as fast as you can for about 40-45 minutes. If you are still feeling grumpy after 45 minutes, take a break and get back on for awhile.

I'm not talking to you again until after you've had your fast walk on the treadmill. :lol: After your fast walk on the treadmill bake some homemade chocolate chip cookies. PM me and I will give you my mailing address so you'll know where to send the cookies. :lol: The trick is, you're not going to feel really good until after you mail out the cookies. I promise.

Edited by Miss Sherry

I'm not talking to you again until after you've had your fast walk on the treadmill. :lol: After your fast walk on the treadmill bake some homemade chocolate chip cookies. PM me and I will give you my mailing address so you'll know where to send the cookies. :lol: The trick is, you're not going to feel really good until after you mail out the cookies. I promise.

This is a bit of genius right here! Where were you yesterday when I was taking everyone's head off every 30 minutes or so? Huh?! :glare:

:D

One of those days here, too. I told my kids I was going back to bed and pretending that the morning never happened. And I did. :D I took a nice "nap" and when I got up, I wished everyone a good morning (even thought it was 2pm) and proceeded with the day. Thankfully, everyone's attitudes had improved.

I mean, I'm mad at everyone else. Why not you?

:glare:

I'm surly. surely I'm surely surly. Watchit, little Missy, I'm feeling pissy.

I want to be grounded and sent to my room.:glare:

:001_huh: This is my day to feel this way. Now I get to go have a tantrum.

This is a bit of genius right here! Where were you yesterday when I was taking everyone's head off every 30 minutes or so? Huh?! :glare:

:D

I was too busy baking chocolate chip cookies to even notice you were taking anyone's head off.I should have sent you some . :lol::lol::lol: You mean taking off the heads of people IRL, not just online here, right.

Get thee to thee kitchen and bake cookies for thee heads which thee took off yesterday.:laugh:

Edited by Miss Sherry

I was too busy baking chocolate chip cookies to even notice you were taking anyone's head off.I should have sent you some . :lol::lol::lol: You mean taking off the heads of people IRL, not just online here, right.

Get thee to thee kitchen and bake cookies for thee heads which thee took off yesterday.:laugh:

:lol::lol::lol: That is a very good idea. They deserve it!